Signs You Have Normal to Combination Skin:
- Your skin tends to get moderately oily after a few hours of cleansing.
- Your skin tends to be oilier in the t-zone (forehead, nose and chin) and drier in the cheek area.
- Your skin can feel dehydrated at times.
- You can experience some clogged pores (blackheads) and have the occasional breakout.
- You have some visible pores in the t-zone area and none in the cheek area.
Naturally inclined? View normal to combination skin moisturizers that are also natural.
Below are some great products selected for those with normal to combination skin: