There’s nothing that pumps up the volume of your lashes more than mascara. Unfortunately some mascara doesn’t stay where it’s put. blinc Mascara is different. It stays on your lashes until you take it off. blinc Mascaras form invisible “tubes” over your lashes that keep them in place all day. At the end of the day, you use warm water and light pressure to remove them. No eye makeup remover required! Best of all, blinc mascaras won’t run even if you cry. How many mascaras can say that? Plus, there’s no clumping or caking when you apply it. For mascara that’s truly different, give the blinc mascara line a try. Find out what other shoppers are saying about this line of mascaras by visiting the blinc Mascara Reviews page.
Before buying a product, it’s helpful to know that other shoppers have had a good experience with it. The way to find out is to visit the blinc Mascara Reviews page. When you do, you’ll benefit from the wisdom of other shoppers who have used the products and left feedback. It’s an invaluable source of information when you’re trying to sort through the options. If you’re on the introductory page, you can get there by clicking on the blinc Mascara Reviews link. To read reviews on a specific product, click on the “reviews” tab on its product description page.
Sort results by:
Short thick lashes
-8/14/2012 9:36:35 AM
This was hard to learn how to use. Once I got used to using the mascara I still ended up with short thick lashes. My lashes clumped together, and I just could not get any length out of them. I looked like I had very few lashes on each eye because it clumped them together. I must say it was very easy to remove and lasted all day.
-6/30/2012 8:53:39 AM
A friend of mine gave me a tube when it was called Kiss Me. So glad I found it! It goes on without clumping and is removed easily and with simply water. Love it!
Love this mascara!
-4/30/2012 12:46:42 AM
Blinc mascara thickens and darkens lashes without caking. There is no smearing even if you sleep in it. It comes off easily with water in repeated rinsing. There are many shade choices.
-4/2/2012 7:44:14 AM
I was looking for colored mascara and found blinc in my surfing. After reading the reviews, I thought I'd tried this mascara. I am enjoying this stuff - I even put it on for running errands on the weekend! It's so easy to use, and the "tubes" of color encasing your lashes come off with water. I have purchased this mascara in almost every color, but at a percentage off the normal price.
-2/19/2012 11:24:13 AM
I use only purple mascara and eye makeup. In case your wondering, I am 71 years old. It's just a thing I have about purple.
The last brand I used they quit making purple. This made me happy I made the change.
I don't have anything negative about this. I just hope they keep it on the market.
-2/1/2012 9:34:03 AM
This is my desert island mascara. I wear it pretty much every day because it's fairly easy to apply (once you get the hang of it) and it looks very natural. Its will-not-come-off-until-you-take-it-off formula is a revolution and I've not found a drug store product like it and I've tried.
- The shade of brown is perfect for my fair complexion, and it makes me look like I was born with darker lashes. I wasn't; my lashes are very blond.
- The staying power of Blinc is unparalleled. I can go swimming, get caught in a downpour, or have a crying jag. If just left to dry naturally and not wiped away, I'm still mascara-ed.
- Removing Blinc is a snap. During your end-of-day face wash, get 'em wet and rub gently with your fingers. You'll notice little clusters of "eyelashes" in the sink. There's absolutely no halo of dark gunk around the eyes, and my white towels stay white. It's amazing.
- Because if its great staying power and easy removal, harsh makeup removers and the like aren't necessary. Cleanser and water are all that's required.
- Application takes some practice. Two quick successive coats is all. If you try to apply a second or third after the first coat has dried, you'll wind up with ridiculously clumpy and patchy eyelashes. From there, you just have to start over. When you get Blinc on your eyelid, wait for it to dry and then wipe it away with a dampened Q-tip.
- The brush is poorly designed. The bristles are cut in an hourglass shape that doesn't follow the eye's contours. Reaching those tiny inner corner hairs is tricky with the tool. Blinc could take a lesson from L'Oreal or Maybelline for a brush redesign. Cone-shaped with a smaller diameter would be my preference, since precision is key.
- This is not a "million-lashes" formula. It doesn't plump, curl, lengthen, or otherwise change the shape of your lashes in any way. It merely coats them in paint. Some may like this natural look, others may prefer something more dramatic.
- Since it goes on like wet paint, curling my lashes seems feudal. The moisture in Blinc seems to straighten them right out again. (I have not tried Blinc's heated curler, however.)
-12/12/2011 3:14:41 PM
My friend got me hooked on this mascara. I was complaining about smudges and she told me to give it a try. It's really great for an all-day mascara. The only downside is you can't put on multiple coats, but that isn't a big deal to me. Oh, and i wish the price was cheaper. Overall, it's worth it!
-10/18/2011 5:18:45 AM
After reading all the glowing reviews, I was disappointed in the Blinc mascara. While it does stay on and doesn't smudge, it really didn't do much to make my eye lashes longer or thicker.
-10/3/2011 3:26:11 AM
Never smudge, doesn't come off. Goes on and removes VERY different from other mascaras, so you need to be prepared. You can only apply 2nd coat while still wet (when "tubes" are forming) and use lots of cleanser and water to wash off (big clumps of "tubing") . I've traveled 20 hours straight & stuff doesn't budge!
What a fun new product-Love it!
-8/3/2011 6:28:57 AM
I tried this product because it sounded so unusual and has great reviews. I must say, I am hooked. It goes on easily and I love the brown color for my light complexion. My favorite aspect of this mascara is that it doesn't bleed. Don't you just hate when you are out in public and you look into a mirror, and you have that mascara under your eyes bleeding into your eye creme? It just doesn't happen with Blinc!
I also love that you can take it off completely without remover. You just need to gently rub your lashes while they are wet (while washing face) and the mascara tubes will come off into the sink. The first time I did this it was kinda weird-without my glasses it looked like there was a big spider in the sink-but now I'm used to it. I might even try the purple color for some flair...
Additional blinc Reviews Information
Once you’ve discovered the benefits of the blinc Mascara line, you may wonder whether there’s a color that’s right for you. You can choose from standard shades like black and brown or let your creativity run wild by trying a color like blue or purple. Pump up the volume and length of your lashes even more by using a blinc Lash Primer beforehand. It’s formulated with vitamin E to condition your lashes as it boosts volume. Use it as an eyebrow and eyelash treatment to keep your lashes and brows soft and conditioned. Find out what other customers are saying by visiting the blinc Mascara Reviews page.
When you arrive at the blinc Mascaras Reviews page, start by looking at the product ratings. Reviewers use a five-star rating scale to rate products based on their overall performance, value and ease-of-use. You can use the ratings to see how one product compares to another. You can also use it to find high-performing products. Do this by using the drop-down box to sort the reviews so the highest-rated ones show up first. You just might discover a product you hadn’t considered. Don’t stop at just reading the reviews. Spend some time reading the comments for more detailed explanations of what reviewers liked and didn’t like. Enjoy this helpful resource and use it to make you a more informed shopper.
Once you’ve explored the blinc Mascaras Reviews page and know what it’s all about, we hope share your own opinions about products. It’s fun and easy to write blinc Mascaras Reviews of your own. To get started, log into your account and go to the description page for a product you’d like to review. Click on the “write a review” tab to get started.