We’re all looking for the perfect cosmetic products that will help us look our best. We all have different expectations and needs when it comes to makeup and with so many choices, it’s not easy to decide what will be best for us. That's why the SkinStore encourages all our customers to write blinc reviews and share their experiences with the eye liners and mascaras, because only you can tell other shoppers your opinion of value versus price. Extra information from shoppers just like you can help you make an informed decision.
blinc reviews are found on this page and within each individual product's description. When you click on a product, you'll see a series of stars right underneath the picture. Here, you can access reviews that others have written and add your own opinion. Read what other people have to say about these cosmetics, and write blinc reviews yourself for each product you've tried.
Sort results by:
OMG - worst beauty product I have ever used
-5/25/2012 10:54:46 AM
Sorry folks, can't recommend this one. The product does apply well and easily, but after just a few days of use both of my eyebrows broke out in the most horrid rash I have ever gotten from a beauty product!
And, while my skin can be on the sensitive side, it has NEVER broken out in a rash like that from anything. Itchy, scaly, scabby - oy, was it awful!
I discontinued use and the rash cleared up within a few days. Thank goodness I wasn't left with any scarring (yes, it was THAT bad).
So nope, you won't see me telling anyone to use this product EVER.
-5/4/2012 11:51:24 AM
I barely have eyebrows to speak of...but this product really helps to darken all the hairs that aren't dark.
The color stays on all day and I remove with make-up remover. My daughter liked mine so much she got one also...
Love this mascara!
-4/30/2012 12:46:42 AM
Blinc mascara thickens and darkens lashes without caking. There is no smearing even if you sleep in it. It comes off easily with water in repeated rinsing. There are many shade choices.
-4/2/2012 7:44:14 AM
I was looking for colored mascara and found blinc in my surfing. After reading the reviews, I thought I'd tried this mascara. I am enjoying this stuff - I even put it on for running errands on the weekend! It's so easy to use, and the "tubes" of color encasing your lashes come off with water. I have purchased this mascara in almost every color, but at a percentage off the normal price.
-2/19/2012 11:24:13 AM
I use only purple mascara and eye makeup. In case your wondering, I am 71 years old. It's just a thing I have about purple.
The last brand I used they quit making purple. This made me happy I made the change.
I don't have anything negative about this. I just hope they keep it on the market.
-2/1/2012 9:34:03 AM
This is my desert island mascara. I wear it pretty much every day because it's fairly easy to apply (once you get the hang of it) and it looks very natural. Its will-not-come-off-until-you-take-it-off formula is a revolution and I've not found a drug store product like it and I've tried.
- The shade of brown is perfect for my fair complexion, and it makes me look like I was born with darker lashes. I wasn't; my lashes are very blond.
- The staying power of Blinc is unparalleled. I can go swimming, get caught in a downpour, or have a crying jag. If just left to dry naturally and not wiped away, I'm still mascara-ed.
- Removing Blinc is a snap. During your end-of-day face wash, get 'em wet and rub gently with your fingers. You'll notice little clusters of "eyelashes" in the sink. There's absolutely no halo of dark gunk around the eyes, and my white towels stay white. It's amazing.
- Because if its great staying power and easy removal, harsh makeup removers and the like aren't necessary. Cleanser and water are all that's required.
- Application takes some practice. Two quick successive coats is all. If you try to apply a second or third after the first coat has dried, you'll wind up with ridiculously clumpy and patchy eyelashes. From there, you just have to start over. When you get Blinc on your eyelid, wait for it to dry and then wipe it away with a dampened Q-tip.
- The brush is poorly designed. The bristles are cut in an hourglass shape that doesn't follow the eye's contours. Reaching those tiny inner corner hairs is tricky with the tool. Blinc could take a lesson from L'Oreal or Maybelline for a brush redesign. Cone-shaped with a smaller diameter would be my preference, since precision is key.
- This is not a "million-lashes" formula. It doesn't plump, curl, lengthen, or otherwise change the shape of your lashes in any way. It merely coats them in paint. Some may like this natural look, others may prefer something more dramatic.
- Since it goes on like wet paint, curling my lashes seems feudal. The moisture in Blinc seems to straighten them right out again. (I have not tried Blinc's heated curler, however.)
good product, limited colors
-1/1/2012 2:45:16 PM
I recently purchased a super-powered magnifying mirror and started obsessing over the scaly skin on my upper eyelids. Every eye shadow base I tried left VERY visible creases. I like this product, it has a nice consistency and reduces the red appearance of my lids. I have purchased Phase One in both light and flesh. "Light" is almost white, while "flesh" looks a little yellow out of the tube. I mix the two, but wish they offered a better color selection.
-12/12/2011 3:14:41 PM
My friend got me hooked on this mascara. I was complaining about smudges and she told me to give it a try. It's really great for an all-day mascara. The only downside is you can't put on multiple coats, but that isn't a big deal to me. Oh, and i wish the price was cheaper. Overall, it's worth it!
-10/25/2011 7:44:22 PM
I use the matching mascara and it removes as easily as stated, just run water over your lashes. The eyeliner is exactly the same, together you won't get a better set of products for sensitive eye. Looks just as good as any other product such as Clarins or Chanel, which are 2 I have used etc, highly recommened.
-10/18/2011 5:18:45 AM
After reading all the glowing reviews, I was disappointed in the Blinc mascara. While it does stay on and doesn't smudge, it really didn't do much to make my eye lashes longer or thicker.
Additional blinc Reviews Information
To get started writing blinc reviews, find the specific makeup product and color you'd like to talk about. Click on “Write a Review” under the stars and you'll go to a page where you can access your SkinStore customer account. Register with us if you don’t already have an account, and tell us what you think about the product you’re reviewing because we value your opinion so much.
Now that you've accessed your account on the SkinStore, write one or more blinc reviews for each product you've tried. Fill in your opinion of the overall rating, the price versus value, and ease of use. Click as many pros and cons as are appropriate, in your opinion. Now that the basic stuff is out of the way, tell the real story of your experiences with the blinc product line in the free writing box. Talk about how you used the products, what they did for your makeup routine, and any compliments you received while wearing blinc cosmetics. Get creative!
Thanks to everyone for taking the time to write blinc reviews. There are thousands of different mascara, eye liner and eye brow mousse products on the market. Your product reviews help everyone shopping here to make a good decision about buying beauty products.