4 brush heads for the price of 3. A $110 Value – Now Only $75. This value set includes two Sensitive and two Deep Pore brush heads. Also includes a white mini barrel bag for convenient storage or travel.
Which brush head is right for my skin type?
- Normal: Perfect for normal skin, shaving prep and for use on the décolleté and body.
- Sensitive: A great starting point for sensitive to normal skin types.
- Delicate: An ultra-soft brush for those with delicate or extra-sensitive skin.
- Body: For cleansing areas of the body needing extra care and attention, including the décolleté, hands, arms, elbows and feet. Works with the Clarisonic PLUS and PRO models.
- Deep Pore: Perfect for oily skin, enlarged pores, and those hard-to-reach areas of the face.
- Acne: Safe for use on acne-prone skin. Features extra-plush bristle gradation that delivers concentrated flushing of the pores.
Clarisonic Brush Heads Products
Additional Clarisonic Brush Heads Information
In order to ensure that you get the best possible cleanse from your Clarisonic system, make sure to take the time to replace your Clarisonic Brush Heads as recommended. There are several to choose from so that you can cater to your skin’s exact needs. You can change out your brush heads when using your system for multiple purposes. All Clarisonic Brush Heads are designed for use with each system.
Clarisonic Deep Pore Cleansing Brush Head Duo is designed for oils skin types with clogged and congested pores that are susceptible to blemishes and breakouts. This particular brush head features a dual action cleansing motion that gently draws out impurities from hard to reach areas of the face like the curves and creases of the nose. The Clarisonic Deep Pore Cleansing Brush Head Duo is a great choice for those who experience enlarged pores that are difficult to unclog and keep clean.
It’s very common for people to experience sensitivity. If that’s the case, the Clarisonic Brush Head Duo - Sensitive is the right choice. This is also a good starting point for those who have normal skin as it is gentler than the normal brush heads. Be sure to replace the brush head every three months in order to keep your Clarisonic system working its best.