Dr. Hauschka Skin Care began with face care. In the early 1960s, esthetician Elisabeth Sigmund teamed up with chemist Dr. Rudolf Hauschka to create a whole new approach to health and beauty, one based on a deep understanding of human health and the revitalizing powers of nurturing plants. In 1967, they unveiled Dr. Hauschka Skin Care, a line of face care preparations based on this holistic philosophy.
Dr. Hauschka's cleansers, toners, moisturizers and conditioners support skin health, gently and naturally fostering beauty by:
- Removing dirt and impurities without stripping skin of its protective acid mantle
- Supporting the skin's nightly detoxifying process
- Maintaining natural moisture balance
- Refining the appearance of pores
- Promoting skin firmness and elasticity