No results after 2 years -
3/28/2015 6:12:40 AM
I am a 32 year old male and have been using the following three products for the last 2 years
1) DS Laboratories Revita High Performance Hair Growth Stimulating Shampoo
2) DS Laboratories Revita COR Hair Regrowth Stimulating Conditioner
3) DS Laboratories Spectral DNC-S
During the 2 years I used these products I followed the manufactures instructions to the tee. Yes this ends up costing a lot of money but my hair dresser did a really good sell and I was convinced that this product might actually regrow my hair or at least stop it from falling out.
Unfortunately this product did not regrow my hair or stop it from falling out. I have a number of issues with this products..Im not going to sit here and write paragraph after paragraph on what I think of this product, instead I will summarise my opinions over several dot points.
1) This product is extremely overpriced. If you follow the manufactures recommendations, you will be spending hundreds of dollars every few months.
2) They market the product on the science of how it works. FYI DS Laboratories, we are not scientists and we do not understand all the technical jargon you peddle. This does not help sell the product and only confuses the consumer.
3) No material from the manufacture provides any guidance what so ever on how the products should be used in conjunction with each other or what kind of regime should be followed. This is really disappointing and makes working out what regime to follow really confusing.
4) The design of the 6oz shampoo and conditioner bottles is ridiculous. Whatever you do, do not go travelling with them in your luggage as they will leak and go everywhere. I learnt this the hard way and ended up with orange shampoo all through my luggage.
5) The Spectral DNC-S is really greasy. The product description describes the product as non-greasy but trust me, it is! If you put it in at night, you will need to wash it out in the morning if you want to style your hair with hair product.
In my opinion there are better alternatives on the market that are more reasonably priced. I would recommend trying those first before trying anything in DS Laboratories range.