A heavy, yet remarkably elegant emollient formulated to relieve: severe dryness associated with hand eczema, atopic eczema and psoriasis, cracked fingertips and heels, and dry, brittle nails.
Formulated specifically for the worst cases of dry skin. Cutemol® is heavy enough to be extremely effective, but has "user friendly" cosmetic properties that patients appreciate. Unlike other heavy emollients, Cutemol® is not "pasty" and spreads very easily. Cutemol® is perfect for people who do not get long lasting relief from typical creams and lotions.
Cutemol eases suffering from:
- Severe dry skin accompanying psoriasis and eczema.
- When a rich, but easily spread emollient is needed for split fingertips and heels in the wintertime.
- Dry, brittle fingernails.
- Damaged cuticles.
- Hand eczema from frequent hand washing.
- Severe dryness associated with atopic eczema.
Gently rub a small amount of cutemol over affected area 3 or 4 times daily and at bedtime, or use as directed by your doctor. For dry hands from frequent washing, use a small amount of cutemol after each washing.
- For maximum moisturizing, always apply Cutemol® to damp skin. Cutemol® seals in any moisture present which enhances Cutemol's emollient action.
- For dry hands, dampen skin and apply a small amount of Cutemol®. Gently massage your hands so Cutemol® spreads evenly. Rinse hands and pat dry. Your skin will absorb essential moisture and emollients but your hands will not feel greasy!
Water, liquid petrolatum, extract of lanolin alcohols, mineral wax, beeswax, acetylated lanolin, isopropyl myristate, sorbitan sesquioleate, sodium tetraborate, methyl paraben, imidurea, allantoin, propylparaben, fragrance.
This product can be shipped to any country to which SkinStore currently ships.
There are no restrictions on the delivery of this item - you may elect to have this item sent Next Day, 2 Day, or through our standard delivery method.