Powered by proprietary T3 Tourmaline and SoftAire technologies, the Featherweight 2 Dryer styles hair faster while allowing it to retain moisture for healthier, more beautiful results.
The Featherweight 2 is clinically proven to be healthier than air drying, with up to:
- 73% Reduction in Frizz
- 86% Increase in Body
- 19% Increase in Shine
- 33% Increase in Comb-ability
- 48% Increase in Style Retention
T3 Tourmaline - Patented infusion process emits negative ions & infrared heat for faster, healthier drying
- Ionic - Breaks down water molecules for faster drying and helps smooth the hair cuticle
- T3 SoftAire - Delivers a large, perfectly even cone of heat that accelerates drying process even further
- 2 Speeds/3 Heat Settings - Provide greater styling versatility for all hair types
- Cool Shot - A burst of cool air locks in any style for a smooth, sleek finish
- Tourmaline Concentrator - Directs enriched airflow for faster, healthier, more precise drying
- Ergonomic Handle - Angled design alleviates strain on your wrist for the most comfortable drying experience
- Long Life Motor - Professional-level, highly durable, long-lasting motor
- 9ft Cord with Cord Wrap - Professional-length cord for effortless drying and easy organization
- Lightweight - New weight-balanced design for even greater comfort
Divide hair into 3/4 inch sections and hold section two-thirds of the way down and pull taut.
Press the Power Switch to select air speed and the Temperature Switch to select desired level of heat. Aim dryer downward over each section until it is 70-90% dry.
Using a barrel brush, brush through each section part of the way down and hold it there very taut. Aim the dryer downward and follow the brush as it pulls all the way through.
Lock the Look
Finally, use the Cool Shot Switch and blow hair all over with cold air to lock in the look.
This product can only be shipped to U.S. and Canadian addresses.
There are no DOT restrictions on the delivery of this item – you may elect to have this item sent through any of our delivery methods.