Stretch Marks Double Action is specifically formulated to help prevent and minimize new and recent stretch marks due to pregnancy, in all vulnerable body areas - abdomen, breasts, hips, upper thighs.
- Preserves your skin's elasticity and suppleness.
- Helps prevent new stretch marks and minimizes recent stretch marks.
- A rich and creamy texture, ideal for a relaxing massage. Does not stain clothing.
- Hypoallergenic - specially formulated to minimize the risks of allergic reactions.
- Compatible with sonograms. May be used during breast-feeding.
- Tested clinically under gynecological control.
- Paraben, pthalate and phenoxyethanol free.
For stretch marks which appear after delivery, you should keep using Stretch Marks Double Action for 2-3 months.
Use in the morning and evening using circular motions. Apply from the beginning of pregnancy until one month after birth. To reduce early stretch marks, start applications as soon as they appear, and use for at least 2 to 3 months.
Water, Di-C12-13 Alkyl Malate, Ethylhexyl Cocoate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Butylene Glycol, Beeswax, Laureth-23, Galactoarabinan, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Glyceryl Stearate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Xanthan Gum, Glyceryl Caprylate, Fragrance, Cetyl Palmitate, Cocoglycerides, Sclerotium Gum, Zinc Gluconate, Pentylene Glycol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Sophora Japonica Fruit Extract, Hydrolyzed Avocado Protein, Maltodextrin, Citric Acid, Lupinus Albus Seed Extract, Tocopherol.
This product can only be shipped to addresses within the U.S.
This product can only be shipped to addresses in the lower 48 US States.
This product has been designated as Hazardous by the US Department of Transportation (DOT).
The DOT prohibits air shipment of items that are pressurized, flammable or in any other way threaten an onboard fire or other mishap.
Restricted items include:
- Aerosol-type products or medications in pressurized spray cans, such as: hairspray, shaving cream and deodorant.
- Products that contain flammable, volatile or corrosive chemicals, such as: fragrance, nail polish and nail polish remover.
We're committed to getting your order to you as quickly as possible, but we must do so in compliance with
DOT regulations. Therefore, we require ground-only delivery, at our Standard Shipping rate, for orders containing
DOT-restricted products. Currently, ground transport deliveries are taking 5-7 days.
SkinStore cannot ship DOT-restricted items to Alaska, Hawaii, military, international addresses, or addresses serviced exclusively by air.