Jan Marini's Age Intervention Dark Circle Eye Defense significantly advances skin care management by addressing several of the most commonly cited cosmetic concerns - dark under-eye circles, under-eye wrinkles and poor under-eye skin texture.
This new generation of dark circle products is an advancement from older Vitamin K products. It works to reduce the appearance of under eye circles and wrinkles through technologies directly targeted toward each of the primary causes. There are 5 primary causes:
- Blood leakage
- Iron discoloration
- Thin and fragile skin
Age Intervention Dark Circle Eye Defense has six primary ingredients, five to address the five causes and one to improve delivery.
- NHS chelates
- Two peptides (Palmitoyl Oligopeptide and Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7)
- Microsponge Technology
- Addresses the multiple causes of under-eye circles
- Rapidly lessens the appearance of dark under-eye circles
- Decreases the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Decreases the appearance of darkness caused by excess pigment
- Encourages a dramatically smoother, more hydrated and brighter eye area
- Time Released application to improve delivery and penetration
Apply once daily in the evening, using one capsule for both eye areas. Open capsule by twisting tip once or twice and pull gently. Do not rub in or apply any other products over the top of Age Intervention Dark Circle Eye Defense.
Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Dimethiconol,Methyl Methacrylate/Glycol Dimethacrylate Crosspolymer, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Retinol, Glycerin, Chrysin, BHT, Steareth-20, N-Hydroxysuccinimide, Potassium Sorbate, Chlorhexidine
This product can only be shipped to U.S. and Canadian addresses.
This product can only be shipped to addresses in the lower 48 US States.
This product has been designated as Hazardous by the US Department of Transportation (DOT).
The DOT prohibits air shipment of items that are pressurized, flammable or in any other way threaten an onboard fire or other mishap.
Restricted items include:
- Aerosol-type products or medications in pressurized spray cans, such as: hairspray, shaving cream and deodorant.
- Products that contain flammable, volatile or corrosive chemicals, such as: fragrance, nail polish and nail polish remover.
We're committed to getting your order to you as quickly as possible, but we must do so in compliance with
DOT regulations. Therefore, we require ground-only delivery, at our Standard Shipping rate, for orders containing
DOT-restricted products. Currently, ground transport deliveries are taking 5-7 days.
SkinStore cannot ship DOT-restricted items to Alaska, Hawaii, military, international addresses, or addresses serviced exclusively by air.