An eye peel concentrate that’s a natural antidote for dark circles as well as fatigued and wrinkled eye tissue.
This is a truly revolutionary product in that it is a peeling system for the eye region. Because the tissue around the eye is so fragile, it is often recommended NOT to exfoliate that area. For the first time ever, Ole Henriksen (skin guru to the stars) has developed a very gentle exfoliating product for the eye region that will revolutionize eye care as we know it.
- Pepha®-Tight (micro algae) – firms skin and boosts collagen production.
- Regu®-age (purified soy and rice bran peptide) – strengthens under eye tissue and improves circulation to reduce dark circles and puffiness.
- Glycolic and lactic acid – gently exfoliate skin to enhance cell renewal, reduce and prevent wrinkles.
- Vitamin C – naturally lightens, brightens and tightens.
- Pentavitin™ (saccharide isomerate) – an emollient that reduces dryness and irritation caused by the use of AHA’s.
Apply nightly in a thin layer around the eye area avoiding the lid, extend toward the temple region. This product should always be used in conjunction with a protective eye cream. You may choose it use in the AM as well, please cover up with a good SPF before you go out.
* It is not recommended to use this product when you plan to be exposed to direct sunlight for a long period of time. Product should be used every other day during the first week for optimum results.
Water, Chondrus crispus (Carrageenan), Citric Acid, Potassium Hydroxide, Glycolic Acid, Saccharide Isomerate, Hydrolized Rice Bran Protein, Oxio Reductases, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Protein, Glycerin, Lactic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol (preservative), Xanthan Gum, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Hyaluronate, Algae Extract, Pullulan, Oleth 20, Allantoin, Glycerin, Sorbitol, Calcium Ascorbate, Aloe Vera Extract.
This product can only be shipped to addresses within the U.S.
There are no restrictions on the delivery of this item - you may elect to have this item sent Next Day, 2 Day, or through our standard delivery method.