Heavy conditioners just leave hair limp. Not with Keranique™ Volumizing Conditioner – a special cream-gel formula with a fortifying complex that coats, protects and volumizes fine and thinning hair with a keratin enriched coating. Designed specifically to help thicken and volumize thin, fine hair – without weighing the hair down - this conditioner is perfectly balanced to moisturize and detangle without looking or feeling heavy. Leaves hair soft, silky and protected!
- Keratin Amino Complex leaves a protective keratin layer along the hair’s cuticle to safeguard against external damage. Shields and protects hair’s natural keratin.
- Infuses hair with Keranique™’s Keratin Amino Complex: helps strengthen and fortify thinning hair, helps thicken each hair shaft, penetrates the shaft to help repair the outer protective layer and repair/mend split ends that restores strength, shine and the essential hydration that maintains healthy and volumized hair.
- Helps stimulate micro-circulation around the hair follicle to help nourish the hair.
- Has amazing combability on wet or dry hair, has resilience, strength and detangling properties. The cream-gel formula helps volumize thinning hair without weighing it down. No waxy build-up.
- Is safe, sulfate-free and pH balanced.
- Works to give you visible results in 4 months of continued use.
- Improves hair strength and provides anti-breakage protection.
- Keravis™ Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein - Contributes to hair strengthening
- Keratec™ Keratin and Hydrolyzed Keratin - Helps protect and replenish Keratin fibers in the hair
- Keratrix™ Hydrolyzed Ceratonia Ciliqua Seed Extract - Rich in peptides and amino acids
Keranique Volumizing Keratin Conditioner
Talk about being squeaky clean! -
9/29/2014 11:04:43 AM
I use both the shampoo and conditioner. It makes your scalp feel awesome and clean. The conditioner tingles a little, but I love it. The only downfall is that it does tend to not keep hair color as well. Volume -check, clean -check, overall happy girl - check!
Keranique Volumizing Keratin Conditioner
So far so good -
5/27/2014 9:55:52 PM
I have been using keranique shampoo for about 2 months and the conditioner about one month. So far every time I wash my hair it feels so full of body. Easy to comb through and a very nice smell. I am losing my hair due to unknown reasons probably my age. I have long brown hair (I do not color my hair) and is very very thin and stuck to my head which keranique usage makes my hair appear thick and soft and shiny. I love it so far. I hope that the keranique hair regrower works as well as the shampoos. I hope this has helped.
Work a small amount into damp, clean hair. Run through hair thoroughly from scalp to ends. For best results, allow the product to sit for 1-2 minutes. Rinse hair thoroughly.
Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Isododecane, Cetrimonium Chloride, Quaternium 91, Polyquaternium-7, Polyquaternium-11, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Panthenol, Glycerin, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, PPG-3 Benzyl Ether Mryristate, Menthol, Methoxy PEG/PPG-7/3 Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Quaternium-95, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Keratin, Stearamine Oxide, Biotin, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Amodimethicone, Hydrolyzed Ceratonia Siliqua Seed Extract, Octocrylene, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Butyl
Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Sucrose Laurate, Inulin Lauryl Carbamate, Zinc Gluconate, Zea Mays (Corn)
Starch, Ornithine HCl, Niacinamide, Glucosamine HCl, Citrulline, Calcium Pantothenate, Arginine, Arctium Majus Root Extract, Acetyl Tyrosine, Propanediol, Dipropylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Chlorphenesin, Methylisothiazolinone
This product can be shipped to any country to which SkinStore currently ships.
There are no restrictions on the delivery of this item - you may elect to have this item sent Next Day, 2 Day, or
through our standard delivery method.