A home treatment peel that is safe, effective and easy-to-use. This high strength two-step peel kit delivers noticeable anti-aging and skin smoothing benefits, along with improvements in the appearance of pigmentation, fine lines and texture.
- Helps improve skin tone and texture.
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines.
- Easy to use.
Two-Step Peel Kit Includes:
- Step 1: Peel Pad, 13 x 0.05oz
- Step 2: Neutralizer Pad, 13 x 0.05oz
NeoStrata Skin Active Perfecting Peel
Great at Home Peel -
8/29/2013 10:57:02 AM
This product is easy to use and left my face feeling soft and smooth even my daughter loved it she occasionally has breakouts.
1. Cleanse face with a gentle, soap-free cleanser.
2. Apply the Step 1 Peel Pad over the entire face, avoiding eye area, lips and any sensitive areas. Then discard pad.
3. Carefully monitor the skin's response by observing any redness or degree of discomfort including stinging, burning and itching.
4. Apply the Step 2 Neutralizer Pad over the entire face after 10 minutes or sooner if you experience redness or discomfort.
Avoid eyes and lips. Rinse the face thoroughly with water.
5. Apply a moisturizer.
6. The Perfecting Peel may be used once weekly. Reduce frequency of use if skin becomes irritated. This product can be used in conjunction with a daily regimen of NeoStrata products.
Daily use of sunscreen or sun avoidance is recommended with use of this AHA product and for one week after to minimize the risk of sun sensitivity.
Step 1 Peel Pad: Aqua (Water), Alcohol Denat., Propylene Glycol, Glycolic Acid, Citric Acid, Arginine, Ammonium Hydroxide.
Step 2 Neutralizer Pad: Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Bicarbonate, Glycine, Benzalkonium Chloride.
This product can only be shipped to addresses within the U.S.
This product can only be shipped to addresses in the lower 48 US States. This product has been designated as Hazardous by the US Department of Transportation (DOT). The DOT prohibits air
shipment of items that are pressurized, flammable or in any other way threaten an onboard fire or other mishap.
Restricted items include:
- Aerosol-type products or medications in pressurized spray cans, such as:
hairspray, shaving cream and deodorant.
- Products that contain flammable, volatile or corrosive chemicals, such as:
fragrance, nail polish and nail polish remover.
We're committed to getting your order to you as quickly as possible, but we must do so in compliance with
DOT regulations. Therefore, we require ground-only delivery, at our Standard Shipping rate, for orders containing
DOT-restricted products. Currently, ground transport deliveries are taking 5-7 days.
SkinStore cannot ship DOT-restricted items to Alaska, Hawaii, military, international addresses, or addresses
serviced exclusively by air.