The ultimate anti-aging, 3-in-1 mist. This Optimizing Mist is infused with Hyaluronic Acid and Aloe Vera to optimize, refresh and hydrate the face and body. The Optimizing mist works synergistically with the NuFACE Gel Primer to keep primer activated and skin moist during the NuFACE treatment. By refreshing, the mist re-energizes skin and makeup for an all-day refreshed look. And by hydrating, the spray moisturizes and hydrates the face and body, leaving skin soft and silky.
- Hyaluronic Acid hydrates the skin by maintaining moisture in the connective tissue, alleviating wrinkles and fine lines.
- Aloe Vera provides oxygen to the cells, strengthening the skin tissue, which helps keep skin smooth and moist.
- Keeps skin moist during NuFACE Treatment, allowing the NuFACE device to easily glide across the skin.
- Refreshes and hydrates skin throughout the day.
To Optimize NuFACE Treatments:
1. Cleanse face with an oil-free cleanser.
2. Apply NuFACE Primer and lift.
3. Apply Optimizing Mist as needed to primer to keep activated and skin moist during treatment
To Hydrate Skin:
1. Apply to face and body throughout the day to moisturize and hydrate the skin.
1. Mist lightly over makeup and body for an all-day refreshed look.
Water (Aqua), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Spiraea Ulmaria Flower Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Imperata Cylindrica Root Extract, Crithmum Maritimum Extract, Pentapeptide-4, Sodium PCA, Panthenol, Glycerin, Sorbitol, Leucine, Valine, Tyrosine, Arginine, Lysine, PEG-8, Butylene Glycol, Carbomer, Palmitoyl Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Fragrance (Parfum), Allantoin, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Disodium EDTA, Polysorbate 20
Made In: United States
This product cannot be shipped to the following countries: United Kingdom
There are no DOT restrictions on the delivery of this item – you may elect to have this item sent through any of our delivery methods.