This hottest new styling innovation from T3 allows you to make waves, create volume and enhance shine with the ease of a pro stylist. It's like getting the look of a professional blowout without having to use a blowdryer and round brush. The BodyWaver features a unique hollow barrel infused with proprietary T3 Tourmaline, Ceramic, and new SinglePass Radial heating Technology for fast, flawless, damage-free styling.
Conventional large barrel irons use a single, central heat plate that is ineffective at heating the entire barrel, resulting in temperature fluctuations, waves that won't set, and damaged hair due to over-styling. The BodyWaver features new T3 SinglePass Radial Technology which uses a ring of ceramic heaters along the outside of the barrel to deliver fast, even, consistent heat the entire time you are styling. No matter what your hair length or texture, the BodyWaver delivers professional-level results every time, without causing damage.
- 1.75" Tourmaline and Ceramic Infused Barrel – for big, polished, voluminous waves.
- Ionic technology seals the hair cuticle while creating shiny, smooth waves.
- SinglePass Radial Technology maintains a consistent temperature across the barrel.
- Unique design allows heat to disperse evenly and consistently from the outside of the barrel.
- 5 Position Temperature Dial to 410° F – perfectly styles all hair types and textures.
- Slim Ergonomic Handle and Cool Tip for fast, effortless styling.
- 9' 360° Swivel Cord which prevents cord from getting tangled or twisted.
- 1 Hour Auto Off for worry-free styling.
- 2 year manufacturer warranty.
Using 4 key techniques, you can easily create a range of styles with this one must-have product. Holding the BodyWaver horizontally and rolling under will give you a soft, curled under finish, while rolling out will create smoothly shaped, flipped out ends. Holding the BodyWaver vertically and rolling towards the face results in big, shiny face-framing waves and curls, while rolling away from the face will give you polished, loose waves and curls with a little more body.
PRO Tips: Create more volume by holding hair out from head at a 90° angle before styling. If hair has trouble holding a wave, try a lower heat setting than you normally use so the wave cools and sets faster. Or, curl a section of hair, very gently release the section from the iron without disturbing the wave, then cup the wave in your hand until it has cooled, or clip it to your head and move on to the next section. You can also try applying a light hairspray before or after styling.
This product can only be shipped to U.S. and Canada addresses.
There are no DOT restrictions on the delivery of this item – you may elect to have this item sent through any of our delivery methods.