Formerly known as Creme de la Creme Foundation Primer - Light As A Feather - fair foundation with
a neutral base
Packed with “good for your skin” ingredients, this formula was originally created to work synergistically with the pressed
mineral formulas. The primary purpose is to lift, shape and smooth the skin texture. This light weight formula leaves your skin
looking flawless even before the pigment is added for the perfect photo finish. Wear this combo for special occasions when only
your best will do!
- Covers uneven skin tone and imperfections.
- Sun protection with zinc and titanium dioxide.
- Enriched with milk lipids and vitamins F, A, C & E to moisturize and hydrate.
- Vitamin F, a source of essential Fatty Acids.
- 3% vitamin C, normalizes the skin after sun exposure and protects against UV radiation.
- Vitamins A & E, enhance and moisturize the skin and fight free radicals.
- Enriched with rose geranium, sandalwood and lavender to soothe the skin.
- Red marine algae nourishes the skin, balances oily skin and lifts sagging skin.
Colorescience Pro Sheer Creme Foundation - Light As A Feather
love it -
2/13/2008 7:03:43 PM
love it, the color looks so natural, and it can cover some of my pores
Apply to clean, moist skin on face and neck before applying mineral pigments.
Cyclopentasiloxane (and) Dimethicone Crosspolymer (and) Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer (and) Dimethiconol, Octyl Hydroxystearate Benzoate, Red Marine Algae (abnfeltia Concinna), Milk Lipids, Ceramide 3, Vitamin F, Vitamin A, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Vitamin E (Tocopheryl Acetate), Beta Carotene, Zinc Oxide, Titanium, Ethylhexyl Cocoate, Geranium (Rose) Oil, Ylang Ylang Oil (Cananga Odorata), Sandalwood Oil (Santalum Album), May Contain: Bismuth Oxychloride, Iron Oxides, Manganese Violet, Carmine, Mica
This product cannot be shipped to the following countries: Australia, Canada
This product can only be shipped to addresses in the contiguous U.S. This product has been designated as ORM-D by the Department of Transportation (DOT).
SkinStore is able to ship these products using DOT Approved Special Permit 9275.
U.S. addresses can be serviced via any domestic provider.
You may elect to have this item sent Next Day, 2 Day, or through our standard delivery method.