The Art of Shaving Shaving Cream softens and lifts the beard for a close and comfortable shave, and protects the skin from irritation and razor burn. Rich with glycerin, coconut oil and essential oils, the Shaving Cream leaves your skin smooth and moisturized. It can be lathered up with a Shaving Brush or with fingers.
The Art of Shaving products are Aromatherapy-based , scented with 100% pure essential oils selected for their therapeutic skin properties and specifically blended for a variety of skin types.
The Art Of Shaving Cream Tube Lemon
Summer travel companion! -
8/6/2011 2:57:06 PM
Let me begin with saying this lemon scent is my boyfriends summer favorite! It is delightful in all forms of the word. I love the formula of this shaving cream, it really moisturizes and coats the hair at the root for precision shaving! Both him and I use this product and the packaging is genius for travel. The cap never opens on it's own, no matter how much moving around it does. The product never leaks. The tube lasts forever because all you need is a nickel sized amount for your whole face/legs! Fantastic travel companion!
For best results, shave while or after showering. Using hot water, lather up The Art of Shaving Shaving Cream with a Shaving Brush or fingers and shave with the grain, following the growth direction of whiskers. For an even closer shave, repeat lathering process and shave lightly against or across the grain. Rinse with cold water, pat dry and apply After-Shave Balm.
- Use hot water with Shaving Cream to soften hair, open pores and cleanse.
- For a rich lather, use with a badger Shaving Brush.
- For best results and a very comfortable shave, place lather in center of brush and let it sit for five seconds in hot water to warm up the lather before shaving.
- For a close shave, lather onto skin in an upwards motion so as to cause whiskers to lift away from face and neck.
- Always shave with the grain first, then lightly across or against the grain for a closer shave.
- Applying too much pressure when shaving against the grain can cause ingrown hairs, and red marks or patches to appear on face or neck.
- Stay away from products that contain numbing agents such as Benzocaine or Menthol as these will tighten pores and stiffen beard.
Water, Stearic Acid, Myristic Acid, Potassium Hydroxide, Coconut Acid, Glycerin, Triethanolamine, Sodium Hydroxide, Essential Oils, Methylparaben, Propylparaben.
This product can be shipped to any country to which SkinStore currently ships.
There are no restrictions on the delivery of this item - you may elect to have this item sent Next Day, 2 Day, or
through our standard delivery method.