Cradle cap is not a serious condition, even though the whitish/yellowish flakes on baby's scalp and face can thicken and look unsightly. It is not caused by poor hygiene but simply due to an excessively oily scalp caused by the transfer of hormones from mother to baby at the end of pregnancy.
- Helps remove cradle cap quickly to restore skin's balance and comfort.
- Helps limit the proliferation of micro-organisms to maintain a healthy scalp.
- Soothes and hydrates skin with Aloe vera and Borage oil to relieve sensations of itching and skin discomfort.
- Tested under dermatological control and in pediatricians' offices.
- Practical squeezable nozzle tube to target only affected areas.
- Non-irritating, does not leave an oily film and does not sting the eyes.
- Fragrance-free, formulated without paraben.
Apply once a day to the affected areas by massaging in lightly. Leave it overnight and then cleanse with usual shampoo or facial cleanser.
The morning after applying Stelaker, wash baby's hair and scalp with Mustela Foam Shampoo For Newborns, an ultra-gentle, self-foaming shampoo that washes away flakes associated with cradle cap.
aqua (water), hydrogenated polydecene, isodecyl neopentanoate, glycerin, di-c12-13 alkyl malate, potassium cetyl phosphate, cetyl alcohol, butyl avocadate, borago officinalis seed oil, capryloyl glycine, sclerotium gum, disodium edta, aloe barbadensis leaf extract,sodium hydroxymethylglycinate, sodium hydroxide, citrric acid, propyl gallate.
This product can only be shipped to addresses within the U.S.
There are no DOT restrictions on the delivery of this item – you may elect to have this item sent through any of our delivery methods.