Introducing an easy to use convenient spray version of Oscar Blandi Pronto Dry Shampoo. This innovative dry shampoo spray absorbs excess oil and product build-up. It increases hair volume at the roots, while strengthening hair and nourishing the scalp.
- Absorbs excess oil and product build up.
- Doesn't weigh hair down or strip precious oils from the scalp.
- Increases volume at the roots.
- Strengthens hair and nourishes the scalp.
- Leaves hair smelling fresh and clean with the light fragrance of lemon verbena.
Hold can 6-8" away from head and spray product onto scalp and hair, especially at roots. Allow to dry before using fingers to shake out excess product. Brush out thoroughly. Style as desired.
Isobutane, SD Alcohol 40-B, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Isopropyl Myristate, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Polyurethane-14 (and) AMP-Acrylates Copolymer, Magnesium Stearate, Cyclodextrin, Cyclomethicone, Panthenol, Tocopherol, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Wheat Amino Acids, Propylene Carbonate, Silica, Fragrance.
This product can only be shipped to addresses within the U.S.
This product can only be shipped to addresses in the lower 48 US States.
This product has been designated as Hazardous by the US Department of Transportation (DOT).
The DOT prohibits air shipment of items that are pressurized, flammable or in any other way threaten an onboard fire or other mishap.
Restricted items include:
- Aerosol-type products or medications in pressurized spray cans, such as: hairspray, shaving cream and deodorant.
- Products that contain flammable, volatile or corrosive chemicals, such as: fragrance, nail polish and nail polish remover.
We're committed to getting your order to you as quickly as possible, but we must do so in compliance with
DOT regulations. Therefore, we require ground-only delivery, at our Standard Shipping rate, for orders containing
DOT-restricted products. Currently, ground transport deliveries are taking 5-7 days.
SkinStore cannot ship DOT-restricted items to Alaska, Hawaii, military, international addresses, or addresses serviced exclusively by air.