Shade: Café Brown - Perfect for tan skintones with warm undertones.
Cover Creme is Dermablend's best-selling foundation.
Provides the ultimate full coverage for up to 16 hours of consistent color wear when worn with Setting Powder. Glides on evenly, leaving skin feeling velvety smooth. Never cakey or masky. Dermatologist tested. Allergy tested. Non-comedogenic. Non-acnegenic. Fragrance free. Sensitive skin tested.
- Post-operative concerns
- Broad Spectrum SPF 30.
- Glides on evenly. Skin looks fresh, feels soft with a velvety smooth finish.
- Available in a wide variety of shades for all ethnicities and skin stones.
- Lightweight creme formula glides on evenly. Skin looks fresh, feels soft and velvety smooth.
- All day skin hydration.
- Smudge and transfer resistant wear for up to 16 hours when used with Setting Powder.
CAMO-PIGMENTS® Technology: A High level of pigments in ultra blendable formulas for natural yet flawless camouflaged skin.
Dermablend Cover Creme Cafe Brown
3/14/2011 3:10:20 PM
I have been a user of Dermablend cover creme for a number of years, due to my uneven skin tone. This is the only product that has enough colours in the range to match my skin. As there are so many colours to choose from, there will be a shade for everyone. Even as a last resort, you can mix and match colours to your preference. The produt is very thick and very opaque, but this is necessary if you need to cover flaws. I would not use anything else, as I would not trust the staying power. As long as you set this creme, it will not rub off or change colour. Being from the UK they only sell Vichy corrective cover stick in 5 shades over here and the darkest shade available is nothing like my skin. Also the consistency of the stick is dreadful, it is hard and chalk like. I was over the moon when I found out Skinstore sold the original Dermablend in all the shades. This is a fantastic website with so many high end products and great prices. Well done Skinstore!!
1. Remove a small amount of Cover Creme with Spatual.
2. Heat the product with your fingertip to allow the creme to soften which will allow the product to become more blendable.
3. Apply directly over imperfection. Use a tapping motion to ensure coverage.
4. Allow foundation to dry before applying additional layers, if more coverage is needed.
5. Always set each layer of foundation with Dermablend's Setting Powder.
6. Apply a generous amount of Setting Powder, allow to set for 2 minutes, then brush off excess powder with a brush.
Titanium dioxide 3%, mineral oil, talc, beeswax, isopropyl palmitate, stearyl stearate, kaolin, magnesium carbonate, copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax, allantoin, microcrystalline wax, lauroyl lysine; may contain titanium dioxide, barium sulfate, iron oxides
This product can only be shipped to addresses within the U.S.
There are no restrictions on the delivery of this item - you may elect to have this item sent Next Day, 2 Day, or
through our standard delivery method.