Kiss-proof, cry-proof and sweat-proof, Skindinavia’s ultra-fine spray is specially designed to resist the effects of excess moisture on your makeup. This award winning mist controls stress-induced shine and keeps makeup camera ready. Lasts for up to 16 hours. Recommended for all skin types.
- Gives skin a smoother appearance.
- Proven to reduce the need for touch-ups or blotting.
- Helps prevent the appearance of shine.
- Excellent for use in warmer climates and summer months.
- All Skindinavia products are paraben-free and hypoallergenic.
- Cruelty free.
Shake well. Apply over makeup. Spray 2-4 times in an "X" and "T" formation.
Water (Aqua), Alcohol Denat, PVP, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Ethylhexyl Isononanoate, Isononyl Isononanoate, Sodium Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Dimethicone PEG-7 Phosphate, Caprylyl Glycol, Glycereth-5 Lactate, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, PPG-3 Benzyl Ether Myristate, Sodium Hydroxide, Fragrance (Parfum), Methyl Diisopropyl Propionamide, Poloxamer 407.
This product can only be shipped to addresses within the U.S.
This product can only be shipped to addresses in the lower 48 US States.
This product has been designated as Hazardous by the US Department of Transportation (DOT).
The DOT prohibits air shipment of items that are pressurized, flammable or in any other way threaten an onboard fire or other mishap.
Restricted items include:
- Aerosol-type products or medications in pressurized spray cans, such as: hairspray, shaving cream and deodorant.
- Products that contain flammable, volatile or corrosive chemicals, such as: fragrance, nail polish and nail polish remover.
We're committed to getting your order to you as quickly as possible, but we must do so in compliance with
DOT regulations. Therefore, we require ground-only delivery, at our Standard Shipping rate, for orders containing
DOT-restricted products. Currently, ground transport deliveries are taking 5-7 days.
SkinStore cannot ship DOT-restricted items to Alaska, Hawaii, military, international addresses, or addresses serviced exclusively by air.