NewBeauty - Beauty Choice Award
The Best Skin-Care Line For Sensitive Skin
Avene Thermal Spring Water features a unique composition which soothes, softens and restores skin's natural balance.
Clinically proven by over 300 studies to calm, soothe and soften the skin and restores skin's natural balance. It has been used since 1743 in Avene's Hydrotherapy Center to treat serious dermatological conditions such as atopic dermatitis, psoriasis and eczema.
For all skin types and for the following indications:
- After cleansing
- After shaving/after waxing
- After exercise
- During travel
- Diaper rash
- To set makeup
- Facial redness / inflammation
- Sensitive skin / irritation
- Burning / stinging / itching
- Calms, soothes and softens the skin
- Rich in silica and trace elements
- Provides antioxidant protection with optimal calcium/magnesium ratio
- Low mineral content
- pH 7.5 – perfect balance of anions and cations
- Bottled directly from the source – bacteriologically pure
- Hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic
We strongly suggest that you visit a medical skin care professional for a complete skin diagnosis before purchasing Avene products.
Avene Thermal Spring Water
Wonderful product -
4/3/2012 9:40:32 AM
I'll be never able to explain how wonderful this product is and how well it feels in my skin. I use it all the time.
Spray onto the skin in a fine mist. Wait for a few seconds, then gently pat dry.
Water (aqua) (100% Avene Thermal Spring Water), Nitrogen
This product can only be shipped to addresses within the U.S.
This product can only be shipped to addresses in the lower 48 US States. This product has been designated as Hazardous by the US Department of Transportation (DOT). The DOT prohibits air
shipment of items that are pressurized, flammable or in any other way threaten an onboard fire or other mishap.
Restricted items include:
- Aerosol-type products or medications in pressurized spray cans, such as:
hairspray, shaving cream and deodorant.
- Products that contain flammable, volatile or corrosive chemicals, such as:
fragrance, nail polish and nail polish remover.
We're committed to getting your order to you as quickly as possible, but we must do so in compliance with
DOT regulations. Therefore, we require ground-only delivery, at our Standard Shipping rate, for orders containing
DOT-restricted products. Currently, ground transport deliveries are taking 5-7 days.
SkinStore cannot ship DOT-restricted items to Alaska, Hawaii, military, international addresses, or addresses
serviced exclusively by air.