NewBeauty - Beauty Choice Award
The Best Skin-Care Line For Sensitive Skin
Avene Thermal Spring Water features a unique composition which soothes, softens and restores skin's natural balance.
Clinically proven by over 300 studies to calm, soothe and soften the skin and restores skin's natural balance. It has been used since 1743 in Avene's Hydrotherapy Center to treat serious dermatological conditions such as atopic dermatitis, psoriasis and eczema.
For all skin types and for the following indications:
- After cleansing
- After shaving/after waxing
- After exercise
- During travel
- Diaper rash
- To set makeup
- Facial redness / inflammation
- Sensitive skin / irritation
- Burning / stinging / itching
- Calms, soothes and softens the skin
- Rich in silica and trace elements
- Provides antioxidant protection with optimal calcium/magnesium ratio
- Low mineral content
- pH 7.5 – perfect balance of anions and cations
- Bottled directly from the source – bacteriologically pure
- Hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic
We strongly suggest that you visit a medical skin care professional for a complete skin diagnosis before purchasing Avene products.
Spray onto the skin in a fine mist. Wait for a few seconds, then gently pat dry.
Water (aqua) (100% Avene Thermal Spring Water), Nitrogen
Made In: France
This product can only be shipped to the contiguous 48 US States.
This product only ships via ground transportation to the contiguous 48 U.S. states due to its chemical content.