A multifunctional system containing the patented Cellex-C Complex in a dry powder form, along with other skin-enhancing and toning ingredients.
Exfoliating agents lift off accumulated dead skin cells to brighten, smooth, soften and literally ‘polish’ the complexion to a healthy pink glow.
- An advanced patented formulation.
- The Advanced-C Skin Toning Mask is a true skin food, skin defense and skin retexturizing preparation as it contains polymers, water soluble vitamins, micro nutrients, film-forming hydrolysable proteins, amino acids, powdered botanical extracts and known collagen promoting ingredients.
- One teaspoon of Advanced-C Skin Toning Mask provides about 10% L-ascorbic acid along with the full complement of Cellex-C signature ingredients.
- Advanced-C Skin Toning Mask is 100% active from the time it is made into a paste and applied to the skin.
Contains silica. Derived from the horsetail plant, silica is a key to healthier, younger looking, more radiant skin.
- Contains albumin, a protein found in the white of eggs, and a traditional time honored ingredient for face masks. Albumin has an excellent tightening effect on large pores and leaves a polished sheen to the skin.
- Contains corn starch. Used as a hardening agent, corn starch is much less drying to the skin than zinc oxide or kaolin, which are most often used in face masks.
- Cellex-C Advanced-C Skin Toning Mask is a pale cream colored powder containing quartz silica—a natural mineral—which has been micronized to add a lustrous sparkle to the formulation. The powder smells sweetly fragrant from the botanical extracts.
- Advanced-C Skin Toning Mask action helps stimulate blood circulation—necessary for promoting healthy collagen production.
- Regular use will dramatically reduce the appearance of large pores as well as eliminate flakes of dry, rough skin.
- The polymers contained in Advanced-C Skin Toning Mask form a film when applied to the skin. This soothes, retexturizes and acts as a temporary reservoir from which nutrients and active ingredients are gradually released into the skin.
- As the Advanced-C Skin Toning Mask dries, it tightens pores and inhibits moisture evaporation from the skin. Oil from the sebaceous glands as well as the skin's natural moisture, remain temporarily locked within the surface of the skin, giving it a moist, glowing appearance.
- Exfoliating agents lift off accumulated dead cells to brighten, smooth, soften and literally “polish” the complexion.
- A firm setting mask designed to exfoliate surface “Skin dust” while tightening large pores. Suitable for the majority of skin types except very dry skin.
- An improvement in the overall appearance and feel of the skin can be noticed after just one application.
Mix one teaspoon of Advanced-C Skin Toning Mask with one teaspoonful of Betaplex Fresh Complexion Mist or Cellex-C Serum to form a thin paste. If a thicker consistency is preferred, reduce the volume of liquid. Spread a film of paste over the face with your fingers or a soft brush, avoiding the eye area. Wait until the mask dries, usually within 15-20 minutes. Remove the mask with a wash cloth rinsed in lukewarm water. Apply Hydra 5 B-Complex and/or moisturizer if required.
Corn (Zea Mays) Starch, Albumin, Ascorbic Acid, Tyrosine, Zinc Sulphate, Glycine, Panthenol, Aloe Barbadensis, Allantoin, Silica, Grape Skin (Vitis Vinifera) Extract, Matricaria Chamomilla Recutita Extract, Methylparaben, Propylparaben.
This product can only be shipped to addresses within the U.S.
There are no DOT restrictions on the delivery of this item – you may elect to have this item sent through any of our delivery methods.