Avene Cold Cream is a rich, creamy formula that offers intense hydration to seal in moisture and restore the skin's natural barrier.
For very dry skin.
- Ultra rich and creamy formula offers intense hydration and seals in moisture.
- Protects the skin from drying effects of skin disorders, environmental aggressions or dermatological treatments.
- Helps nourish the skin and restore the skin's natural protective barrier.
- Pleasant fragrance tolerated by sensitive skin.
- Contains Avene Thermal Spring Water to soothe and soften the skin.
- Hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic.
We strongly suggest that you visit a medical skin care professional for a complete skin diagnosis before purchasing Avene products.
Avene Cold Cream
Great for Extremely Dry Skin -
10/23/2011 12:20:52 AM
This cream saved my face when I was traveling through France recently. I had a bad irritation caused by dry conditions and travel-stress, (and possibly an allergic reaction to a new product), and as soon as I applied this cream (in conjunction with Cicalfate Cream), my skin felt SO relieved. It is so creamy and moisturizing. It is a greasy cream, but when my skin is this dry, I don't care. It just feels good on my face. I may try the Trixera cream as well, but for now, this is a great moisturizer for my face. I also use the Cold Cream Soap and Cold Cream Body Lotion, which are also really great for my skin.
Apply twice daily after thoroughly cleansing skin with Avene Cold Cream Emollient Cleansing Gel. Massage in lightly so the cream penetrates completely. Recommended for spot treatments of rough, dry, flaky areas of skin such as heels and elbows.
Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Water (aqua), Beeswax (Cera Alba), Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, C20 40 Pareth-10, Cetyl Phosphate, Fragrance (parfum), Methylparaben, Sodium Hydroxide, Triethanolamine
This product can only be shipped to addresses within the U.S.
There are no restrictions on the delivery of this item - you may elect to have this item sent Next Day, 2 Day, or
through our standard delivery method.