Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is REVALESKIN?
REVALESKIN is the first and only professional line of anti-aging skin care products exclusively formulated with the powerful, natural antioxidant ingredient CoffeeBerry.
REVALESKIN is comprised of a simple three-step system: A Facial Cleanser to cleanse, a Day Cream with SPF 15 sunscreen to protect from further sun damage and Night Cream to revitalize and rejuvenate.
2. What is CoffeeBerry?
CoffeeBerry is a product derived from the fruit of the coffee plant (Coffea arabica), from which the commonly known coffee bean is derived. When harvested at a sub-ripe growth stage, the flesh of the fruit is at peak antioxidant concentration offering the extract known as CoffeeBerry.
3. What is the history and origin of the coffee plant?
The coffee plant is believed to have come from the Horn of Africa, along the Red Sea. It is thought that tribes in Ethiopia crushed the fruit of the plant, the coffee cherry, for food. Over many centuries, various legends surfaced as to how the CoffeeBerry® crossed continents for inclusion in cultures and countries across the world.
4. What makes CoffeeBerry a natural, potent super-antioxidant?
CoffeeBerry is exceptionally rich in polyphenol antioxidants, such as chlorogenic acid, condensed proanthocyanidins, quinic acid and ferulic acid.
The CoffeeBerry Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity (ORAC) score is between 15,000 and 17,500, higher than other known naturally occurring antioxidants.
5. What is an ORAC score?
ORAC stands for Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity. It was originally developed by the U.S. Department of Agriculture to evaluate the oxygen radical absorbance capacity of food substances. The ORAC score of CoffeeBerry is higher than even the most popular natural antioxidants.
Comparative antioxidant scores (1-5):
- CoffeeBerry Extract: 15,000 - 17,500
- Green Tea: 1,200 - 11,000
- Pomegranate Extract: 2,500
- Vitamin C: 1,900
- Vitamin E: 1,400
6. Why are antioxidants important in skin care?
n the natural aging process, oxidative stress occurs at a rate at which the body/skin is no longer able to fully neutralize free radicals. Free radicals accelerate the cellular damage known to cause premature aging.
7. What skin care benefits have been shown after use with antioxidants?
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Evens skin tone and smoothes the texture of skin.
- Neutralizes free radicals before extensive damage occurs.
- Defends against further damage caused by everyday environmental factors (e.g., sun, wind, heat, pollution, etc.)
REVALESKIN with CoffeeBerry:
- Empowers aesthetic physicians to provide a nonirritating, anti-aging skin care option for patients of all skin types.
- In clinical trials, REVALESKIN with CoffeeBerry was proven to be ten times better than its' vehicle in improving the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Available in a daily regimen including a Facial Cleanser, Day Cream and Night Cream.
How it Works | Clinical Results | The CoffeeBerry | FAQs