Why Your Skin Ages
Along with other factors, as your skin ages, it can't keep up with the damage caused by free radicals.
- Free radicals damage dermis and DNA.
- Your body's natural ability to neutralize free radicals slows down.
- More skin cells die as a result.
The Mechanisms of Aging Skin
How fast your skin ages is determined by both biology and environment.
- Genetics determine your ability to neutralize free radicals.
- Environmental factors - UV light, pollution, diet , stress - influence skin aging.
- As time passes, all of these factors are compounded.
How REVALESKIN Works
Antioxidants help prevent oxidation and damage of your body's cells and are part of your body's natural defense system. They lessen damage caused by environmental factors like sun, stress and pollution. Antioxidants, like those found in the CoffeeBerry, help to rejuvenate your skin and protect it from further damage.
Benefits of Antioxidants:
- Reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Neutralize free radicals before they can damage your skin.
- Defend against environmental stressors such as the harmful effects of sun, wind, heat and pollution.
How it Works | Clinical Results | The CoffeeBerry | FAQs