Deep within the virgin forests of Brazil near the Amazon Rainforest region, grows the Passiflora Incarnata, a long woody vine that produces gorgeous and delicate flowers that yield a delicious fruit known as Passion Fruit. The vines grow up to 50 meters on average. The flower from the vine, Passion Flower, has been used medicinally for hundreds of years with anecdotal results ranging from anti-inflammatory, sedative, soothing, calming and analgesic effects.
- Rich in Vitamin C, it provides instant brightening effects.
- Provides hydration to the skin.
- Helps to regulate sebum production.
- Combats fine lines and wrinkles.
- Recommended for combination, dry or sensitive skin types.