The PROi combines an innovative, custom configured brushless motor and powerful T3 Tourmaline® ProAire technology to generate high air velocity and air volume, enriched with negative ions for salon-perfect blowouts and professional-level styling. Includes wide and narrow concentrators, multiple heat & speed settings plus lock-in cool shot to customize the drying and styling experience for any hair type or look. Professional performance and results are delivered with comprehensive 4-year warranty.
T3 Brushless Motor:
The brushless design of this motor makes it quiet and lightweight, while the low friction operation enables a longer life. The T3 Brushless Motor is specially tuned to provide significant power and reliable performance for demanding salon environments.
T3 Tourmaline® ProAire Technology:
The PROi uses T3 ProAire technology, which organizes chaotic airflow into a high volume powerful airstream that is evenly heated, then saturated with negative ions generated from both tourmaline gemstones and an electric ionizer. The enriched airstream exits through a wide opening to dry and style large sections of hair quickly with a flawless finish.
Features & Benefits:
- Brushless Motor: Provides low friction, lightweight and quiet operation with long life performance
- T3 ProAire Technology: Controlled airstream and high air velocity enables precise styling and fast salon-level blowouts
- Wave Heater: Creates even heat for improved drying
- Tourmaline + Ceramic: Negative ions and infrared heat to smooth the cuticle, fight frizz and enhance shine
- 3 Heat/2 Speed Settings: Customize the experience for any hair length, texture or styling need
- Lock-in Cool Shot Button: Sets the style
- Wide & Narrow Concentrators: Optimize airflow for fast, rough drying, lift at the root, or precision styling
- Angled handle: Enables comfortable operation
- Twist-Off Filter Cap: Offers convenient accessibility for cleaning
- 10’ Professional Cord: Allows easy maneuvering while drying
- 4-Year Warranty: Comprehensive coverage and support options