PRETTY PARTY PICKS | Find Yours »

Home : Brands : T3 :

T3 Reviews

T3 reviews

Save up to $50 | Use code SAVE »

Looking to achieve and maintain that topnotch hairstyle a fancy salon can produce—but in the comfort of your own home? The T3 collection offers styling products that anchor your own personal, private salon, giving you the best tools for keeping your look as sharp and snazzy as you wish. You’ll learn more about the T3 approach via the T3 Reviews right here at SkinStore.com.

The T3 Reviews are built from feedback on these styling products, written by your fellow SkinStore.com customers who have practical experience with them. They constitute a wonderful resource for anyone shopping around for hairstyling aids, a chance to go beyond even all of the product details we’ve made available here and actually imagine what it’s like to use these curling irons and hair dryers at home.

Maybe you’ll end up choosing to try out one of these T3 products for yourself. If so, we hope you’ll reflect a bit on the experience and then compose your own feedback for inclusion in the T3 Reviews. We want this resource to keep growing, to keep expanding—and the only way for that to happen is with the regular addition of new voices. Join the conversation!

Read More About T3 Reviews »

Sort results by:

JB1010
Overall Rating Overall Rating Price/Value Price/ValueEase of Use Ease of Use

Diffuser tool is useless - 4/21/2014 5:56:01 PM I like to use the diffuser tool when blow drying my hair. With this product, diffuser does not come attached. Once you place it on, the slightest tap with knock it off. Every morning I would knock it off at least 4 times and have to reattach it while hot. Skincare is letting me return it even after I desperately tried to duct tape it on. Overall a good hair dryer if you don't need the diffuser attached.
stefie milford, pa
productJunkie
Age Group: 45-54Gender: FHair Color: blondeHair Type: chemically treated
STOPPED WORKING AFTER ONLY 7 MONTHS - 4/7/2014 1:49:35 PM It was just ok while it worked...not a lot of power and now it only blows cold air. I did register it but now i have to pay to have it shipped back and wait for however long it takes to have them either fix it or send me a new one. In the meantime i have to borrow my daughter's dryer(which is actually my old Rusk Speed Freak,that is over 4 years old and still works great). I've had twenty dollar con airs that lasted longer than this. I would never buy another t3,it's not worth the money. I'll be sticking with rusk or chi....they last forever.
Linda1
brandLoyalisttop250Contributor
Age Group: 45-54Gender: F
Do not buy it - 2/16/2014 7:05:38 AM So not worth of price. I have not noticed any difference between my old from drug store and this one. I have shoulder length fine hair. Dryer is heavy and on/off button is right where your hand is so you are pushing it all the time. The cold button does not have on/off and shall be held continually. There is absolutely no difference in time of drying or look of my hair. I will never buy it again.
KathyD Friendswood, tx
experimenter
Age Group: 45-54Gender: FHair Color: brunetteHair Type: limp/fine/thin
Finally! - 1/17/2014 8:53:44 PM Ever since moving to a new house in a different state, I have not been able to comb through my hair after washing. The longer I rinsed, the worse it was. I looked into water softeners, but they were expensive. I saw this as an alternative and thought it was worth the money compared to $2000 for a house water softener. Best money ever spent. First time I used it I could tell the difference. Don't hesitate to buy!
sparrow South Alabama Pros: maintains hair color, daily use Cons: unpleasant fragrance, does not sit on a counter
brandLoyalist
Age Group: 35-44Gender: FHair Color: brunetteHair Type: normal
one problem - 10/17/2013 8:51:48 AM This is the best curling iron I have ever had. It heats up very fast and the curls stay in my hair all day. I have had many complement on my hair since I bought the iron. It does leave a odd smell like you just got a perm, but the smell goes away. The only real problem is a design one. There is very small stand on the tip of the iron to get it to stay in place when you put it on a counter top, but the iron does not stay in place when you put it down. It rolls around and it even rolled of my counter top into my lap. I caught it in time before i got burned. The company really needs to give it some kind of stand to lay it on a counter top with out it rolling off.
chlophia AZ
brandLoyalist
Age Group: 35-44Gender: FHair Color: blondeHair Type: normal
T3 Luxe 2i - 9/7/2013 7:15:23 AM This dryer does not cut down on drying. Leaves your hair frizzy plus you have to continue to go over and over to get a decent blow dry. I have slighlty curly hair and not very thick at all. Im so unhappy and will buy the light solano instead.
rccola13 Camarillo, CA Pros: lightweight Cons: take too long to dry hair
productJunkie
Age Group: 35-44Gender: FHair Color: brunetteHair Type: normal
Disappointed!!! - 10/26/2010 1:44:38 PM I waiting several years to buy this product and when I did I was disappointment. I have a lot of hair and currently spend 30-40 min drying it, I thought this would cut the drying time in half. I was wrong, the dry time is about 10 min to get your hair damp then another 20 min to dry it in sections, not much of an improvement to my current routine. The air speed was too slow and although it is lightweight it still got me tired from drying it too long. Not what I expected. I returned the dryer.

Additional T3 Reviews Information

We know you’re looking for hair care products that are both affordable and effective—and we know there are plenty of the market that fail on one or both counts. The T3 line provides an opportunity to avoid the expense of frequent salon visits just to manage your hairstyle, using styling products of the top-shelf variety. The T3 Reviews give you the ability to analyze these offerings from a different perspective than that afforded by simple product descriptions and directions-for-use.

You’ll find links to the T3 Reviews at the main T3 overview page at SkinStore.com, as well as from the individual product profile pages. You can sort all the feedback by date or by rating, courtesy of a handy pull-down menu up top. The arrangement of the reviews is straightforward and self-explanatory: You’ll see up to five stars evaluating ease-of-use, price/value, and overall satisfaction, as well as pros and cons, open-ended paragraphs detailing a given reviewer’s experience, and other supporting details.

The T3 Reviews help you navigate through the diverse T3 collection. You’ll get valuable insight into products like the T3 Voluminous Hot Rollers, which utilize tourmaline to fight against frizz and give your locks a rich shine. You’ll learn, too, about the T3 SinglePass Whirl Styling Wand, which boasts a curling system of highly refined technology. Digital controls keep its temperature at a constant and steady level, ensuring an even and consistent curl.

We hope you’ll spend some time with the T3 Reviews today. They’re just one of the resources we provide to make sure you get all the information you can about the products we offer.

Holiday Clearance | Save on overstock, seasonal and discontinued items — See Details »
FREE full size Nutrient Toner ($34 Value). Details »
FREE Loose Setting Powder and Cosmetic Bag ($27 Value). Details »
Skin Care Regimen »
2 steps to a new you — My Beauty Advisor

help

about

HACKER SAFE certified sites prevent over 99.9% of hacker crime.
BBBOnLine Reliability Seal
TRUSTe online privacy certification
Stella Service
SEE ALL    
SEE ALL