Baxter of California’s old school shaving set will teach you how to eliminate facial hair in the most comfortable way. The double-edged safety razor, genuine badger-hair shave brush, and polished silver stand feature brass handles which are nickel-plated and chrome finished, along with an engraved barber shop pattern, all crafted in Germany. The set facilitates a comfortable shave with a durable razor and badger brush to ensure an even dispersion of shaving cream on the face. -MB
- Rinse the Badger brush in warm water, shake off excess water and apply Super Close Shave Formula to the top of the badger brush.
- Use the brush to apply a thin layer of shave cream onto face in circular motions. Let sit on the skin for 30 seconds.
- Use the razor slowly, with short strokes.
- To avoid razor bumps and burn, shave in the direction of the hair growth.
- Shave difficult areas last, permitting the cream to soften the hair longer.