This action-packed formula is the ideal solution to a long day on the feet. With a formula of peppermint and salicylic acid, Foot Patrol produces softening splendor to make the skin noticeably soft and silky in a single coating. Whether you're chasing the kids, climbing the corporate ladder or high-stepping on the town, your feet need Foot Patrol.
- It exfoliates while it hydrates, leaving incredibly smooth skin.
- It tackles dry heels and toes, so your feet look more fabulous in flip flops or four-inch heels.
- Used regularly, it almost eliminates the need for pedicures.
- Alpha hydroxy and salicylic acids slough away dry, dead skin cells.
- Whole leaf aloe sinks in to soften hard skin and clear away cuticles.
- Cooling peppermint stimulates and refreshes tired toes.
Directions For Use:
The Best Method: Recruit the nearest willing individual to slowly and intensely rub a generous cool glob of softening cream into the aching and rough areas of your freshly scrubbed feet. Repeat for 1 hour.
Second Option: Apply it yourself... it's better than nothing!