Sort results by:
Works better than Minodoxil
-5/1/2015 1:31:15 PM
Have been using Spectral DNC-N for about 8 months. I only use at night - sometimes I miss a night or two, but I have new hair growth, so I believe it is helping. I also bought a hair laser helmut that I do in conjunction with this product. I believe the two go hand in hand very well. I am 53 years old and going through the change of life, so I have hormonal imbalances and a history of female pattern baldness in my family. So far, this has been the best thing that I have found and the results are visible.
A must-have for those with oily dandruff
-4/22/2015 9:05:55 AM
This has been the only product able to control my oily dandruff and buildup. I've been using it for four years, since a visit to a Phyto Universe for a scalp treatment. Prior to using this, I had severe oily dandruff buildup at the base of my hair follicles that were very difficult to get out (unlike dry dandruff, oily dandruff sticks to the hair, no amount of shaking will get it off). Since I started using it three times a week (alternating with a Phyto oily scalp shampoo), the buildup has practically disappeared. I don't follow the label's instruction and apply only once per wash, and it works just fine.
-4/10/2015 5:16:48 PM
I use this shampoo every day without any observable damage to my hair. On the contrary, this shampoo leaves my hair soft, and full, looking and feeling healthy.
Still the best
-4/6/2015 2:03:03 AM
I have purchased several flat irons irons the last few years. The chi is still the best. Easy to use on my frizzy hair and helps hair look shiny and fresh
-4/4/2015 7:14:54 AM
This product is the only reason I can maintain a Level 10 Blonde. My hair is very long, and keeping that length would not be possible without using quality products. Yes, I have over fried my hair at times, but that is from experimenting with colors, and using higher percentage developers. Once hair is damaged beyond a point, nothing will restore denatured protein. However, to start healthy grow out from the scalp, Alterna Caviar Overnight Hair RESCUE, has strengthen my new hair, and it can tolerate the chemical abuse. The product fills in the hair shaft and allows me to enjoy long hair styles. Alterna Caviar Overnight Hair RESCUE also keeps my hair in great condition.
works nicely as a part of the overall system
-4/3/2015 4:27:33 PM
although this is pricier than i would like, i do feel that it works well with the scalp exfoliater and so i am happy to reccomend it. you don't need a lot because the shampoo is quite thick and a little lathers up a lot
the actually delivery system in the bottle is also pretty sweet and ensures no wastage in the shower
Good for scalp and hair
-3/31/2015 2:49:21 PM
Daily usage has helped scalp and helps hair to be softer and thicker. Alterna should redesign the spray component of the bottle. This is the 3rd bottle I've bought and the sprayer either doesn't work or has snapped off after the first use. I have to transfer the product to another bottle.
Prefer the Previous Containers
-3/29/2015 3:53:44 PM
Have only used it for a short time but, because I have never been disappointed with a Fekkai product, I am sure that it will perform as expected.
Most of my disappoints with this product are related to the bottle. the twisting pipette is too clever by far, and is awful for those of us who travel a lot as it does not always stay closed. The previous bottles had two safeguards to prevent spillage. Also, because it is an oil, the fact that it requires two hands for use causes much wasted time in hand-washing. Finally: Do not like the fragrance at all!
PLEASE BRING THE ADVANCED SILKY STRAIGHT IRONLESS serum back!
No results after 2 years
-3/28/2015 6:12:40 AM
I am a 32 year old male and have been using the following three products for the last 2 years
1) DS Laboratories Revita High Performance Hair Growth Stimulating Shampoo
2) DS Laboratories Revita COR Hair Regrowth Stimulating Conditioner
3) DS Laboratories Spectral DNC-S
During the 2 years I used these products I followed the manufactures instructions to the tee. Yes this ends up costing a lot of money but my hair dresser did a really good sell and I was convinced that this product might actually regrow my hair or at least stop it from falling out.
Unfortunately this product did not regrow my hair or stop it from falling out. I have a number of issues with this products..Im not going to sit here and write paragraph after paragraph on what I think of this product, instead I will summarise my opinions over several dot points.
1) This product is extremely overpriced. If you follow the manufactures recommendations, you will be spending hundreds of dollars every few months.
2) They market the product on the science of how it works. FYI DS Laboratories, we are not scientists and we do not understand all the technical jargon you peddle. This does not help sell the product and only confuses the consumer.
3) No material from the manufacture provides any guidance what so ever on how the products should be used in conjunction with each other or what kind of regime should be followed. This is really disappointing and makes working out what regime to follow really confusing.
4) The design of the 6oz shampoo and conditioner bottles is ridiculous. Whatever you do, do not go travelling with them in your luggage as they will leak and go everywhere. I learnt this the hard way and ended up with orange shampoo all through my luggage.
5) The Spectral DNC-S is really greasy. The product description describes the product as non-greasy but trust me, it is! If you put it in at night, you will need to wash it out in the morning if you want to style your hair with hair product.
In my opinion there are better alternatives on the market that are more reasonably priced. I would recommend trying those first before trying anything in DS Laboratories range.
Best conditioner I ever used
-3/22/2015 8:37:51 PM
I was shocked at how awesome this conditioner works on my fine, curly, chemically processed hair. I need to admit that I use the Russian Amber shampoo with it. But seriously, this conditioner is extremely repairing and moisturizing but weightless.