Sort results by:
Prefer the Previous Containers
-3/29/2015 3:53:44 PM
Have only used it for a short time but, because I have never been disappointed with a Fekkai product, I am sure that it will perform as expected.
Most of my disappoints with this product are related to the bottle. the twisting pipette is too clever by far, and is awful for those of us who travel a lot as it does not always stay closed. The previous bottles had two safeguards to prevent spillage. Also, because it is an oil, the fact that it requires two hands for use causes much wasted time in hand-washing. Finally: Do not like the fragrance at all!
PLEASE BRING THE ADVANCED SILKY STRAIGHT IRONLESS serum back!
No results after 2 years
-3/28/2015 6:12:40 AM
I am a 32 year old male and have been using the following three products for the last 2 years
1) DS Laboratories Revita High Performance Hair Growth Stimulating Shampoo
2) DS Laboratories Revita COR Hair Regrowth Stimulating Conditioner
3) DS Laboratories Spectral DNC-S
During the 2 years I used these products I followed the manufactures instructions to the tee. Yes this ends up costing a lot of money but my hair dresser did a really good sell and I was convinced that this product might actually regrow my hair or at least stop it from falling out.
Unfortunately this product did not regrow my hair or stop it from falling out. I have a number of issues with this products..Im not going to sit here and write paragraph after paragraph on what I think of this product, instead I will summarise my opinions over several dot points.
1) This product is extremely overpriced. If you follow the manufactures recommendations, you will be spending hundreds of dollars every few months.
2) They market the product on the science of how it works. FYI DS Laboratories, we are not scientists and we do not understand all the technical jargon you peddle. This does not help sell the product and only confuses the consumer.
3) No material from the manufacture provides any guidance what so ever on how the products should be used in conjunction with each other or what kind of regime should be followed. This is really disappointing and makes working out what regime to follow really confusing.
4) The design of the 6oz shampoo and conditioner bottles is ridiculous. Whatever you do, do not go travelling with them in your luggage as they will leak and go everywhere. I learnt this the hard way and ended up with orange shampoo all through my luggage.
5) The Spectral DNC-S is really greasy. The product description describes the product as non-greasy but trust me, it is! If you put it in at night, you will need to wash it out in the morning if you want to style your hair with hair product.
In my opinion there are better alternatives on the market that are more reasonably priced. I would recommend trying those first before trying anything in DS Laboratories range.
Best conditioner I ever used
-3/22/2015 8:37:51 PM
I was shocked at how awesome this conditioner works on my fine, curly, chemically processed hair. I need to admit that I use the Russian Amber shampoo with it. But seriously, this conditioner is extremely repairing and moisturizing but weightless.
best multi purpose styling cream
-3/21/2015 7:10:41 AM
This product replaces a light-hold gel/cream, argan oil, and/or silicone finisher. It's weightless in hair, and lasts a long time. If I could use only one styling product, this would be it! Have been using it for over a year, tried others, but always come back to it.
Expensive but, worth it
-3/7/2015 5:20:48 PM
I was hesitant to purchase this brush due to the price however, I am glad I did. I have long thin hair and I use this brush in the morning and in the evening before I go to bed. It feels great on your scalp and gives my hair volume. I have also purchased the Mason Pearson comb for my son and it is indestructive.
not for damaged hair
-3/7/2015 12:18:51 PM
I ordered this item based on a youtube guru review and all the ulta reviews.
i flat iron my curly hair daily since i was 14. im 27 now,
I thought this item would bring my hair ends back to life like some mentioned but it did not.
It compares to the Chi shine spray, and thats basically all it does, gives you a little shine.
i would return it but its flammable and shipping is expensive!.
Very very good product
-3/5/2015 12:26:48 PM
It is really is good creme for hair. This creme let my hair like silk.
Not Very good
-3/5/2015 12:20:56 PM
The smell is very strange. I follow the every step, but it is hard to use.
This is a miracle in a bottle!
-3/5/2015 12:17:56 PM
I was looking for a quick fix for my very dry and brittle hair. It was very overprocessed due to the many years of bleaching and highlighting- my hair was to the point of literally breaking in half. I went so far as cutting it very short with the idea of just starting new. After searching for the best product i came across this Klorane shampoo for dry/damaged/brittle hair as well as the leave in conditioner. I have been using it for about a week now and I absolutely cannot believe the difference in my hair. The brittleness is not 100% gone but it is WAY better, the improvement is amazing i am confident that after a few more washes my hair will not be categorized as damaged anymore! All of my hair in general is shinnier and healthier, and smoother - its just amazing. I have to absoultey reccomend this product and want to thank the makers of this product for making my hair beautiful again.Its so exciting when you find somehting that actually works! YOU HAVE TO TRY THIS!!!
-2/26/2015 3:26:52 PM
It is a bit pricey and a bit difficult to use at first (to break the tips of the glass ends). However, it does hydrate the hair very well and maintains chemically treated hair as it says! You only use it once a week or so, so the 30+ minutes waiting before showering is doable. Result is healthier hair!