Sort results by:
Good for many types of hair
-11/15/2015 5:55:41 PM
My hub has oily hair and I have normal-to-dry hair. We both love this shampoo. It cleans my hub's oily hair well, leaving nice smell. I can also use it without feeling dry.
minimizes oily look
-6/25/2015 9:28:44 PM
Since adolescence, my hair has been so oily I've needed to wash it every day, if I wanted it to look good. After trying several dry shampoos, I've found this one to be absolutely the best. I can skip a day of washing, use the dry shampoo, even use a round brush and dryer to refresh the style, and I'm good to go. Travel size is a huge help, also, as who wants to wash hair every day when you're on holiday!
Best shampoo I ever used
-6/5/2015 8:07:55 PM
I have tried everything from $2 shampoo to $50 and hardly ever gotten through a bottle happy. I was using Rahua before I found Arcona its was not bad but expensive. This shampoo is perfect a bottle lasts me about a month and Iv been using it for four now. Its everything you want, clean with out stripping, body, shine, soft and my curls bounce and form nicely. My hair has never been so happy!
-5/31/2015 2:46:21 AM
Excellent natural shampoo, lathers well, makes my hair shine and does weigh it down. My husband has even started using it.
Great product and value for your money
-5/16/2015 7:36:34 AM
I can't say enough great things about this product. This shampoo can be used on the daily. It also makes my color last longer, and small amounts are needed for clean and smooth hair. I only shop for hair products approximately twice a year, so the price paid is very minimal in the end.
-5/4/2015 11:16:03 PM
I've used many dry shampoo products. BlowProw's is the BEST for absorbing oil and keeping your hair full of volume in between washes. I used to have oily hair, then I "trained" my hair to just need 2 washes/wk. I could not do this without the help of this product!! My hair looks great and is easy to style.
I would never use another product and it lasts a while too.
A must-have for those with oily dandruff
-4/22/2015 9:05:55 AM
This has been the only product able to control my oily dandruff and buildup. I've been using it for four years, since a visit to a Phyto Universe for a scalp treatment. Prior to using this, I had severe oily dandruff buildup at the base of my hair follicles that were very difficult to get out (unlike dry dandruff, oily dandruff sticks to the hair, no amount of shaking will get it off). Since I started using it three times a week (alternating with a Phyto oily scalp shampoo), the buildup has practically disappeared. I don't follow the label's instruction and apply only once per wash, and it works just fine.
-4/10/2015 5:16:48 PM
I use this shampoo every day without any observable damage to my hair. On the contrary, this shampoo leaves my hair soft, and full, looking and feeling healthy.
works nicely as a part of the overall system
-4/3/2015 4:27:33 PM
although this is pricier than i would like, i do feel that it works well with the scalp exfoliater and so i am happy to reccomend it. you don't need a lot because the shampoo is quite thick and a little lathers up a lot
the actually delivery system in the bottle is also pretty sweet and ensures no wastage in the shower
No results after 2 years
-3/28/2015 6:12:40 AM
I am a 32 year old male and have been using the following three products for the last 2 years
1) DS Laboratories Revita High Performance Hair Growth Stimulating Shampoo
2) DS Laboratories Revita COR Hair Regrowth Stimulating Conditioner
3) DS Laboratories Spectral DNC-S
During the 2 years I used these products I followed the manufactures instructions to the tee. Yes this ends up costing a lot of money but my hair dresser did a really good sell and I was convinced that this product might actually regrow my hair or at least stop it from falling out.
Unfortunately this product did not regrow my hair or stop it from falling out. I have a number of issues with this products..Im not going to sit here and write paragraph after paragraph on what I think of this product, instead I will summarise my opinions over several dot points.
1) This product is extremely overpriced. If you follow the manufactures recommendations, you will be spending hundreds of dollars every few months.
2) They market the product on the science of how it works. FYI DS Laboratories, we are not scientists and we do not understand all the technical jargon you peddle. This does not help sell the product and only confuses the consumer.
3) No material from the manufacture provides any guidance what so ever on how the products should be used in conjunction with each other or what kind of regime should be followed. This is really disappointing and makes working out what regime to follow really confusing.
4) The design of the 6oz shampoo and conditioner bottles is ridiculous. Whatever you do, do not go travelling with them in your luggage as they will leak and go everywhere. I learnt this the hard way and ended up with orange shampoo all through my luggage.
5) The Spectral DNC-S is really greasy. The product description describes the product as non-greasy but trust me, it is! If you put it in at night, you will need to wash it out in the morning if you want to style your hair with hair product.
In my opinion there are better alternatives on the market that are more reasonably priced. I would recommend trying those first before trying anything in DS Laboratories range.