Storewide Event: $50 off $200 or $20 off $100 use code WINK »
Winning Strategies for Your Eyes »

Oligomer Bath

» Return to The Product Files | Archives

Phytomer Oligomer Bath

Relax and Remineralize your Body with Phytomer’s Oligomer Bath!

Phytomer Cosmetics Corporation was founded in 1971 in St. Malo, France. The company’s first product is based on the concept of Thalasso-therapy, which means healing with seawater. Oligo is Greek, meaning, “very little”. Oligo elements or trace elements are minerals found in the human body in very small quantities. Four elements compose 96% of the body’s makeup (carbon, hydrogen, oxygen and nitrogen). The remaining 4% of the body’s composition is a combination of many other trace elements.

Trace elements are catalysts for vital body functions. They trigger thousands of essential enzymatic reactions in the body including:

  • Activating other nutrients to perform at their optimum levels.
  • Ionizing the body’s electrical current.
  • Serving as building blocks for enzymes and hormones to function properly.
  • Helping to equalize the body’s pH levels.
  • Improving digestion.
  • Helping with proper tissue growth and regeneration.

Even though trace elements are found in the human body, the body does not manufacture them; we must receive these vital nutrients from our diets.

Phytomer Oligomer Bath is 100% freeze dried concentrated seawater, which contains over 70 naturally occurring minerals found in the ocean. Seawater is the only medium in which trace elements are present in the perfect balance as intended by nature. Phytomer freeze dries Oligomer Bath to maintain 99% of the natural molecular structure of the seawater concentrates.

The number one cause of mineral depletion in our bodies is stress! To re-mineralize and de-stress the body, Phytomer recommends taking an Oligomer Bath. After twenty minutes in Phytomer’s Oligomer Bath, the body absorbs the minerals which in turn balance the body.

For years people in France have gone to Thalasso-therapy Centers to bathe in heated seawater to de-stress and re-mineralize their bodies. Thalasso-therapy and Phytomer’s Oligomer Bath help to balance the body, soothe sore muscles, dry skin conditions, eczema, and psoriasis. Oligomer Baths help to ease depression, anxiety, insomnia, pre and post natal conditions as well as ward off colds and stress.

Oligomer is sold in boxes of ten packets (one per bath). We recommend bathing in water that is body temperature in order to absorb the minerals well. Stay in the bath water for at least twenty minutes and after the bath relax for about thirty minutes to allow the body to properly utilize the minerals. Our bodies and seawater concentrate minerals in a very similar way and our blood plasma is very compatible with seawater; in fact our cells can stay alive in seawater. An Oligomer bath is a healthy way to increase your body’s mineral concentration and de-stress your body and mind! Remember good health begins from the inside, so take an Oligomer bath once or twice a week as part of your home care routine!

  


Sale — While They Last »
Smart Shopping — Beauty Center
Avobenzone – Key Ingredient
FREE FatGirl Six Pack ($38 Value). Details »
FREE Whitening Antioxidant Toothpaste Superberry ($15 Value). Details »
Skin Care Regimen »
My Payment Methods — Easily Pay on the Go »

help

about

share

HACKER SAFE certified sites prevent over 99.9% of hacker crime.
BBBOnLine Reliability Seal
TRUSTe online privacy certification
Stella Service
SEE ALL    
SEE ALL