Stop painting your lashes…TUBE them!
blinc Mascara is the original mascara invented to form tiny water-resistant “tubes” around your lashes rather than painting them like conventional mascaras. Once applied, the tubes bind to your lashes and cannot run, smudge, clump, or flake, even if you cry or rub your eyes.
blinc Mascara will add both volume and length to give you a radiant natural look that lasts all day. Only when you are ready for removal, the tubes will effortlessly slide off your lashes into your hand without the use of a harsh makeup remover. All it takes is the combination of lots of warm water and gentle pressure and the tubes will slide off your lashes effortlessly. Upon removal you will actually see the tiny tubes in your hand!
blinc Mascara has been clinically tested to be non-irritating making it ideal for sensitive eyes, contact lens wearers, and active people in search of a mascara whose look, hold and ease of removal is without compromise.
- Forms a tube around each eyelash.
- Cannot run even if you cry or sweat.
- Will not smudge even if you rub your eyes.
- Rich texture adds volume and length without clumping.
- Does not require an eye make-up remover.
- Removed simply by combining water and gentle pressure.
- Comes off completely without leaving any residue.
- High-definition application brush.
- Ideal for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers.
Directions For Use:
Application: Apply just like a regular mascara. It is important that you do not use conditioners, lotions, etc... before applying the mascara. blinc requires a dry, clean surface in order to adhere properly to your lashes. It takes about 2 minutes to set and begin forming the tiny "tubes" around your lashes. Do not let it set before applying another coat in order to build...keep adding coats until you are satisfied with the volume, length and degree of lash separation before mascara sets. Once it sets, you can no longer build.
Removal: Only when you are ready, blinc Mascara can easily be removed with a combination of warm water and gentle pressure with your fingertips. Pressure alone is not enough, and water alone is not enough. It must be a combination of lots of warm water and gentle pressure - for example taking a shower, will make the tiny tubes effortlessly slide off your lashes. You will actually see the tiny tubes in your hand. If you insist on using a makeup remover, you must use a water-base remover not an oil-based remover. Nothing oily can make it come off...not even if you have really oily skin.
Tip: With blinc Mascara, you will not have to re-apply mascara throughout the day since it does not flake away like most oil-based paint mascaras. Whether your daily activities take you from the office, to your sweaty workout and then out to dinner, you will look as good in the evening as it did in the morning.
blinc Mascara Medium Brown
6/30/2012 8:53:39 AM
A friend of mine gave me a tube when it was called Kiss Me. So glad I found it! It goes on without clumping and is removed easily and with simply water. Love it!
blinc Mascara Medium Brown
Love this mascara! -
4/30/2012 12:46:42 AM
Blinc mascara thickens and darkens lashes without caking. There is no smearing even if you sleep in it. It comes off easily with water in repeated rinsing. There are many shade choices.
blinc Mascara Medium Brown
Everyday Favorite -
2/1/2012 9:34:03 AM
This is my desert island mascara. I wear it pretty much every day because it's fairly easy to apply (once you get the hang of it) and it looks very natural. Its will-not-come-off-until-you-take-it-off formula is a revolution and I've not found a drug store product like it and I've tried.
- The shade of brown is perfect for my fair complexion, and it makes me look like I was born with darker lashes. I wasn't; my lashes are very blond.
- The staying power of Blinc is unparalleled. I can go swimming, get caught in a downpour, or have a crying jag. If just left to dry naturally and not wiped away, I'm still mascara-ed.
- Removing Blinc is a snap. During your end-of-day face wash, get 'em wet and rub gently with your fingers. You'll notice little clusters of "eyelashes" in the sink. There's absolutely no halo of dark gunk around the eyes, and my white towels stay white. It's amazing.
- Because if its great staying power and easy removal, harsh makeup removers and the like aren't necessary. Cleanser and water are all that's required.
- Application takes some practice. Two quick successive coats is all. If you try to apply a second or third after the first coat has dried, you'll wind up with ridiculously clumpy and patchy eyelashes. From there, you just have to start over. When you get Blinc on your eyelid, wait for it to dry and then wipe it away with a dampened Q-tip.
- The brush is poorly designed. The bristles are cut in an hourglass shape that doesn't follow the eye's contours. Reaching those tiny inner corner hairs is tricky with the tool. Blinc could take a lesson from L'Oreal or Maybelline for a brush redesign. Cone-shaped with a smaller diameter would be my preference, since precision is key.
- This is not a "million-lashes" formula. It doesn't plump, curl, lengthen, or otherwise change the shape of your lashes in any way. It merely coats them in paint. Some may like this natural look, others may prefer something more dramatic.
- Since it goes on like wet paint, curling my lashes seems feudal. The moisture in Blinc seems to straighten them right out again. (I have not tried Blinc's heated curler, however.)
Water (Aqua), Ammonium Acrylates Copolymer, Propylene Glycol, Acrylates Copolymer, Triethanolamine, Isopropyl Alcohol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben. [May Contain (+/-): Iron Oxides, Ultramarines, Mica, Titanium Dioxide]
This product can be shipped to any country to which SkinStore currently ships.
There are no restrictions on the delivery of this item - you may elect to have this item sent Next Day, 2 Day, or
through our standard delivery method.