Replenix Power of Three Cream and Serum contain 90% Green Tea Polyphenols, Resveratrol and Caffeine U.S.P.
Replenix Power of Three Serum is a lightweight, fast-absorbing formulation in a hyaluronic acid (humectant) base, while the Power of Three Cream is more emollient with a soy phospholipid and hyaluronic acid base. Patients can choose the formulation based on their own skin type and preferences.
The majority of patients can experience the benefits of green tea, making this a welcome addition to the practice. Oily skinned and acne patients tend to prefer the serum, while dry skinned and more mature patients prefer the cream.
Recommended Skin Types:
- Anti-aging patients and those concerned about photodamage.
- Rosacea and sensitive skin
- Post-Procedure - laser, microdermabrasion, peels, IPL, etc.
- Acne patients
- Resveratrol is the antioxidant from red wine.
- 90% Polyphenol Isolates - the active ingredient in green tea containing the most antioxidant benefits including the compound EGCG.
- Anti-aging - Aids in the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and pore size.
- Anti-inflammatory - Calming and cooling to the skin, ideal for Rosacea and sensitive skin and post-procedure.
- Caffeine enhances the antioxidant properties of the green tea.
- One bottle is equivalent to approximately 500 cups of green tea.
Replenix is a tan colored product due to the concentration of the green tea.
Apply on clean skin once or twice per day. Can be used in conjunction with other skin care products.
Purified Water, Caffeine U.S.P.,
Sclerotium Gum, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea)
Polyphenols, Sodium Hyaluronate, Resveratrol, Bisabolol,
Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Chamomilla
Recutita (Matricaria)Flower Extract, Glycine Soja
(Soybean) Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary)
Leaf Extract, Polysorbate-20, Sodium Benzoate,
Tetrasodium EDTA, Phosphoric Acid, Phenoxyethanol
This product can be shipped to any country to which SkinStore currently ships.
There are no DOT restrictions on the delivery of this item – you may elect to have this item sent through any of our delivery methods.