Following Duke-patented Vitamin C technology, this breakthrough serum-in-a-gel contains a synergistic antioxidant combination to help protect the delicate eye area from oxidative stress, while targeted actives revive under-eye skin and reduce the appearance of puffiness. A state-of-the-art gelifier enables the proven antioxidant trio to be formulated in solution at an acidic pH within an open matrix delivery system for maximum penetration and efficacy.
AOX+ Eye Gel prevents signs of aging while correcting existing photodamage. Additionally, ruscus aculeatus increases under-eye circulation to reduce swelling while caffeine improves drainage and congestion of fluids under the eye, further diminishing puffiness. When used daily, this preventive and corrective treatment combats signs of fatigue to restore a fresh, vibrant appearance around the eyes.
- Patent-pending gel delivery system suspends high concentrations of actives in solution at an acidic pH for maximum effectiveness.
- Open matrix formulation enables actives to freely penetrate skin in a controlled manner for maximum bioavailability.
- Gel network remains on the surface of the skin, reinforcing the skin's barrier.
- Optimized formulation for the delicate eye area.
- Prevents premature signs of aging and corrects existing photodamage, especially age spots and laxity.
- Divides and conquers the range of reactive oxygen species (ROS) throughout the skin.
- Facilitates cellular repair and maintains cell diversity.
- Reconstructs the skin's support structure.
- Boosts skin's natural immunity against DNA impairment to preserve cellular integrity and help prevent serious skin conditions like skin cancer.
- Provides significantly better results than any one antioxidant alone.
- Works synergistically to minimize under-eye puffiness and increases micro-circulation.
Once in the morning, apply 1/2 pump per eye. Apply on the area below the eyes, on the outer corners and on the brow bone. Maintain a distance of 3 millimeters from the mucous membranes surrounding the eye. Do not apply product to the inner corners near the nasolacrimal duct (tear duct), below the brow bone, or on the upper lid.
Aqua / Water / Eau, Dipropylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Alcohol Denat., Ascorbic Acid, Undecane, Bis-Hydroxyethoxypropyl Dimethicone, Dimethicone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Tridecane,
Phloretin, Lauryl Peg-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Peg-10/15 Crosspolymer, Dimethicone/Polyglycerin-3 Crosspolymer, Ferulic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium Edta
Made In: United States
This product can only be shipped to addresses within the U.S.
This product only ships to the U.S. due to its chemical content.