Following Duke-patented Vitamin C technology, this breakthrough serum-in-a-gel contains a synergistic antioxidant combination to help protect the delicate eye area from oxidative stress, while targeted actives revive under-eye skin and reduce the appearance of puffiness. A state-of-the-art gelifier enables the proven antioxidant trio to be formulated in solution at an acidic pH within an open matrix delivery system for maximum penetration and efficacy.
AOX+ Eye Gel prevents signs of aging while correcting existing photodamage. Additionally, ruscus aculeatus increases under-eye circulation to reduce swelling while caffeine improves drainage and congestion of fluids under the eye, further diminishing puffiness. When used daily, this preventive and corrective treatment combats signs of fatigue to restore a fresh, vibrant appearance around the eyes.
- Patent-pending gel delivery system suspends high concentrations of actives in solution at an acidic pH for maximum effectiveness.
- Open matrix formulation enables actives to freely penetrate skin in a controlled manner for maximum bioavailability.
- Gel network remains on the surface of the skin, reinforcing the skin's barrier.
- Optimized formulation for the delicate eye area.
- Prevents premature signs of aging and corrects existing photodamage, especially age spots and laxity.
- Divides and conquers the range of reactive oxygen species (ROS) throughout the skin.
- Facilitates cellular repair and maintains cell diversity.
- Reconstructs the skin's support structure.
- Boosts skin's natural immunity against DNA impairment to preserve cellular integrity and help prevent serious skin conditions like skin cancer.
- Provides significantly better results than any one antioxidant alone.
- Works synergistically to minimize under-eye puffiness and increases micro-circulation.
SkinCeuticals AOX Eye Gel
haven't seen any results -
3/1/2012 9:09:55 AM
the cost is too much for no results, plus having to use another eyecream on top....seems very drying. The pump makes it hard to use since alot of product is wasted. I am returning, but worth a try....hate it didn't hold true with the promises.
SkinCeuticals AOX Eye Gel
When you need serious eye moisture -
1/24/2012 2:58:39 PM
At first I was disappointed because I don't like the scent of this, but came to find out this is serious stuff. Right before I got this gel I came down with an eye infection that left me with terribly swollen and wrinkled eye area. I was in horrid shape and needed something that really worked on my situation. So I tried my new AOX eye gel and it was pretty amazing how it helped me through my crisis. Still wish it wasn't so "clinical" smelling but grateful that I have it in my arsenal because it truly is a miracle worker. And makeup goes on fine. Now I use it in my eye cream/gel rotation and am very happy with this product.
Once in the morning, apply 1/2 pump per eye. Apply on the area below the eyes, on the outer corners and on the brow bone. Maintain a distance of 3 millimeters from the mucous membranes surrounding the eye. Do not apply product to the inner corners near the nasolacrimal duct (tear duct), below the brow bone, or on the upper lid.
Aqua / Water / Eau, Dipropylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Alcohol Denat., Ascorbic Acid, Undecane, Bis-Hydroxyethoxypropyl Dimethicone, Dimethicone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Tridecane,
Phloretin, Lauryl Peg-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Peg-10/15 Crosspolymer, Dimethicone/Polyglycerin-3 Crosspolymer, Ferulic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium Edta
This product can only be shipped to addresses within the U.S.
This product can only be shipped to addresses in the contiguous U.S. This product has been designated as ORM-D by the Department of Transportation (DOT).
SkinStore is able to ship these products using DOT Approved Special Permit 9275.
U.S. addresses can be serviced via any domestic provider.
You may elect to have this item sent Next Day, 2 Day, or through our standard delivery method.