Immediately soothes the skin and calms any razor burns. Prevents bacterial infections leaving the skin fresh and clean. Paraben-free.
- Repairing: Restores the affected skin.
- Hydrating: Moisturizes and softens the skin.
- Mattifying: Regulates the sebum secretion.
- Soothing: Avène Thermal Spring Water assures skin comfort.
Among 60 men, who tested this product:
- 95% acknowledged its repairing, hydrating and soothing properties.
- 100% loved the non-greasy texture, ease of application and quick penetration.
We're sorry, there are currently no reviews for this product. Your input is important so please consider writing a review for any products you have had a chance to try. This will help others make an informed decision prior to purchasing.
Apply after shaving on clean dry skin of the face and neck. Finish with a fine mist of Avène Thermal Spring Water to soothe and soften.
Avene Thermal Spring Water (Avene Aqua), Cyclomethicone, Butylene Glycol, Peg-12, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Polysorbate 60, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Aluminum Sucrose Octasulfate, Bisabolol, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Chlorphenesin, Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Seed Oil (Cucurbita Pepo Seed Oil), Fragrance (Parfum), Glycol Montanate, Laureth-7, O-Phenylphenol, Polyacrylamide, Sodium Acetate, Sorbitan Stearate, Triclosan, Water (Aqua).
This product can only be shipped to addresses within the U.S.
This product can only be shipped to addresses in the lower 48 US States. This product has been designated as Hazardous by the US Department of Transportation (DOT). The DOT prohibits air
shipment of items that are pressurized, flammable or in any other way threaten an onboard fire or other mishap.
Restricted items include:
- Aerosol-type products or medications in pressurized spray cans, such as:
hairspray, shaving cream and deodorant.
- Products that contain flammable, volatile or corrosive chemicals, such as:
fragrance, nail polish and nail polish remover.
We're committed to getting your order to you as quickly as possible, but we must do so in compliance with
DOT regulations. Therefore, we require ground-only delivery, at our Standard Shipping rate, for orders containing
DOT-restricted products. Currently, ground transport deliveries are taking 5-7 days.
SkinStore cannot ship DOT-restricted items to Alaska, Hawaii, military, international addresses, or addresses
serviced exclusively by air.