Anti-Redness innovation formulated with 3 key ingredients: Ambophenol + Neurosensine + La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water. Helps reduce visible redness, irritation and discomfort-- suitable for sensitive, rosacea-prone skin. Daily treatment with instant optical neutralization of redness.
- Cooling and soothing effect on tingling and sensation of heat.
- 24-hour hydration, leaves skin feeling calm and refreshed.
- Anti-relapse, long-lasting efficacy.
- Packaging 100% hermetic. Anti-contamination, anti-oxidation, anti-dry residue and anti-waste.
- AMBOPHENOL-A natural extract of the leaves of Tambourissa Trichophylla, a plant found in Madagascar known to calm and soothe redness.
- NEUROSENSINE-Helps to reduce skin reactivity and hypersentitivity. Reduces the signs and discomfort associated with skin sensitivity.
- LA ROCHE-POSAY THERMAL SPRING WATER- Naturally containing a high concentration of Selenium to provide powerful antioxidant protection. Leave skin looking and feeling refreshed and toned.
We're sorry, there are currently no reviews for this product. Your input is important so please consider writing a review for any products you have had a chance to try. This will help others make an informed decision prior to purchasing.
Apply daily, morning and evening all over face--particularly on affected areas. For optimal efficacy, use under Rosaliac UV anti-redness moisturizer SPF 15.
Aqua / Water / Eau, Glycerin, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Butylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Polysorbate 20, Tambourissa Trichophylla Leaf Extract, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Dimethicone, Dimethiconol, Ammonium Polyacryldimethyltauramide /Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Disodium EDTA, Acetyl Dipeptide-1 Cetyl Ester.
This product can only be shipped to addresses within the U.S.
This product can only be shipped to addresses in the lower 48 US States.
This product has been designated as Hazardous by the US Department of Transportation (DOT).
The DOT prohibits air shipment of items that are pressurized, flammable or in any other way threaten an onboard fire or other mishap.
Restricted items include:
- Aerosol-type products or medications in pressurized spray cans, such as: hairspray, shaving cream and deodorant.
- Products that contain flammable, volatile or corrosive chemicals, such as: fragrance, nail polish and nail polish remover.
We're committed to getting your order to you as quickly as possible, but we must do so in compliance with
DOT regulations. Therefore, we require ground-only delivery, at our Standard Shipping rate, for orders containing
DOT-restricted products. Currently, ground transport deliveries are taking 5-7 days.
SkinStore cannot ship DOT-restricted items to Alaska, Hawaii, military, international addresses, or addresses serviced exclusively by air.