Pure water for beautiful hair.
Experience a luxurious shower with pure water for clinically proven, healthy hair. The T3 Source Shower Filter Showerhead removes damaging chlorine from shower water which helps to improve hair health, hair color retention and skin appearance. From a gentle rainfall to a tension releasing massage, the T3 Source Shower Filter Showerhead features 8 different spray settings to provide a luxurious showering experience while restoring your tresses.
Goodbye dry damaged hair, hello soft touchable tresses.
Washing your hair is the first step in your hair care routine. Regular household water often contains such a high level of chlorine that it damages the appearance and health of hair. Washing your hair frequently increases your exposure to chlorine.
The T3 Source collection:
- Is clinically proven to make your hair more beautiful
- Enhances the vibrancy and retention of hair color
- Makes skin noticeably softer and smoother
The Science of Fabulous
Through a chemical filtration process known as "Redox", the T3 Source Shower Filter Showerhead transforms chlorine into harmless elements that are too large to be absorbed by hair and skin. In fact, patented technology effectively removes more chlorine over a broader temperature range than other similar filters, resulting in:
- 63.7% reduction in Frizz
- 27.5% increase in Body
- 46.8% increase in Comb-ability
- 27.8% increase in Shine
- Powerful filtration system removes up to 95% of chlorine from shower water
- Improves hair health, hair color vibrancy / retention and skin appearance
- Clinically proven to reduce frizz while enhancing shine, body and comb-ability
- Includes chlorine filter and 8 powerful spray settings
To ensure the unit is operating at peak performance, change the filter every 6 months or when the color indicator turns black.
This product can only be shipped to U.S. and Canadian addresses.
There are no restrictions on the delivery of this item - you may elect to have this item sent Next Day, 2 Day, or through our standard delivery method.