Slip on our self-activating, grapeseed-and-ceramide-gel-lined moisture gloves and, in 20 minutes, watch the dehydrated skin on your hands do a disappearing act. Bliss Glamour Gloves form a healing/hydrating occlusive barrier on especially dry skin, and help soothe hands ravaged by psoriasis and/or eczema.
- Instantly force-feed moisture into dry dehydrated hands.
- Activated by your body heat.
- A special medical-strength polymer gel lining force-feeds ceramides, oils and antioxidants into your hands to moisturize.
- Eucalyptus oil infusion helps eliminate foot odors.
- Loaded with grapeseed oil, ceramides, jojoba oil, olive oil, and vitamin E, they make dehydrated skin disappear.
For quick relief of dry/chapping hands, slip Bliss Glamour Gloves on for 20 minutes over Bliss High Intensity Hand Cream or Bliss Glamour Glove Gel. For direly dehydrated hands, you can leave Bliss Glamour Gloves on overnight. (Do not wear gloves more than 12-14 hours daily. Not only will the accuracy of your typing suffer greatly, it will take you much too long to read the newspaper.
To keep your gloves clean and fresh, simply turn them inside out after each use, wipe them down with a cold wet sponge, lay them flat to dry, and dust a little bit of baby powder or corn starch on them to eliminate sticking. If properly cared for, your Glamour Gloves should last through 50 uses before they require replacement.
Cotton/nylon/lycra Combination Gloves With Polymer Gel Lining Contains Mineral Oil, Hydrogenated Styrene Isoprene/butadiene Copolymer, Olive Oil, Canola, Jojova Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Soybean Extract, Ceramide 3, Tocopheryl Acetate (vitamin E Acetate), Fragrance, Bht
This product can only be shipped to U.S. and Canadian addresses.
There are no restrictions on the delivery of this item - you may elect to have this item sent Next Day, 2 Day, or through our standard delivery method.