Severe diaper rash is most frequent between the ages of 6 and 12 months, which corresponds to the time when a baby begins to eat a variety of foods and is most often caused by chafing or wetness. Diaper friction makes the very thin skin of babies even more sensitive. When diapers are soiled, their occlusive effect causes humidity and softening of the skin leading to potential germ proliferation.
- Acts on the source of irritation.
Exclusive association of 3 anti-enzymatic agents which stops the occurrence of irritation and makes redness disappear. The formula also helps limit the proliferation of germs.
- Repairs the fragile skin.
- Provides immediate and long-lasting soothing of irritation.
- Creates a protective barrier with Zinc oxide.
- Tested in pediatricians’ offices.
- Non-irritating and non-occlusive formula, fragrance-free, suitable for the most fragile skin with active ingredients of natural origin.
- Easy application and easy removal at each diaper change.
Apply to reddened areas and repeat application, at each diaper change, until redness completely disappears. In the event of lasting redness or oozing sores, please consult a physician.
At each diaper change, clean the diaper area with Mustela PhysiObebe No Rinse Cleansing Fluid before applying Stelactiv.
water, zinc oxide, mineral oil, propylene glycol diethylhexanoate, methyl glucose dioleate, titanium dioxide, peg-45/dodecyl glycol copolymer, glycerin, ceresin, panthenol, lupinus albus seed extract, peg-8, buty-rospermum, parkii (shea butter) fruit, ethyl linoleate, potassium sorbate, caprylyl glycol, methylparaben, magnesium sulfate, propylparaben, genistein, sodium polyacrylate.
This product can only be shipped to addresses within the U.S.
There are no restrictions on the delivery of this item - you may elect to have this item sent Next Day, 2 Day, or through our standard delivery method.