A lightweight, oil-free, aqueous solution containing the full complement of Cellex-C Complex signature ingredients. This formulation has been adjusted to 7.5% ascorbic acid and buffered to a 3.3 pH to accommodate highly sensitive skin types.
Regular use will reduce the visible signs of aging – fine lines, wrinkles, age spots and sagging skin – and helps improve the feeling of elasticity and resilience in the skin.
- A lightweight liquid containing an adapted concentration of the Patented Complex for individuals with skin too sensitive to use Cellex-C High-Potency Serum.
- Cellex-C is the only skin care line in the world to be licensed to utilize the Bioderm patent created by Dr. Lorraine Faxon-Meisner.
- Contains 7.5% L-ascorbic acid—the only form of vitamin C that the body can recognize and utilize to promote collagen production.
- Buffered to a pH of 3.3 to counter skin sensitivity to the high ascorbic acid content.
- Contains L-tyrosine. Medical literature states, L-tyrosine, when combined with ascorbic acid, helps to promote regeneration of new connective tissue through the stimulation of fibroblasts enabling them to make more collagen.
- Contains zinc. Research indicates this mineral helps support increased collagen turnover stimulated by ascorbic acid.
- Contains pine bark extract. These particular bioflavonoids were chosen because they have been shown in laboratory testing to have the ability to bind with collagen fibers as well as help protect them against further attack by free radicals.
- Oil-free, ideal for all skin types.
- Bioflavonoids help the cross linking of collagen fibers in a pattern associated with younger looking skin.
- Can help you look 5 to 10 years younger.
- Regular use may dramatically reduce the visible signs of aging—fine lines, wrinkles, age spots and sagging skin.
- Helps increase the elasticity and resilience of the skin to greatly reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles.
- Treated skin will gradually appear firmer and smoother with improved texture, tone and overall radiance.
- This formulation is extremely well tolerated and can be used by the majority of people without fear of troublesome skin reactions—such as sunlight sensitivity—that can occur with other skin smoothing preparations.
Water, Ascorbic Acid, Acetyl Tyrosine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Pinus Pumilio (Pine) Bark Extract.
This product can only be shipped to addresses within the U.S.
There are no restrictions on the delivery of this item - you may elect to have this item sent Next Day, 2 Day, or through our standard delivery method.