Shade: Toasted Brown - Perfect for deep skintones with cool undertones.
Cover Creme is Dermablend's best-selling foundation.
Provides the ultimate full coverage for up to 16 hours of consistent color wear when worn with Setting Powder. Glides on evenly, leaving skin feeling velvety smooth. Never cakey or masky. Dermatologist tested. Allergy tested. Non-comedogenic. Non-acnegenic. Fragrance free. Sensitive skin tested.
- Post-operative concerns
- Broad Spectrum SPF 30.
- Glides on evenly. Skin looks fresh, feels soft with a velvety smooth finish.
- Available in a wide variety of shades for all ethnicities and skin stones.
- Lightweight creme formula glides on evenly. Skin looks fresh, feels soft and velvety smooth.
- All day skin hydration.
- Smudge and transfer resistant wear for up to 16 hours when used with Setting Powder.
CAMO-PIGMENTS® Technology: A High level of pigments in ultra blendable formulas for natural yet flawless camouflaged skin.
Dermablend Cover Creme Toasted Brown
Beauty Without theBuildup -
8/27/2010 9:36:25 AM
I have been using Dermablend for over 20yrs and this particular product for a year. The coverage is great for hiding surgical scarring, blemishes and dark spots. However, I would suggest that less red is used in the darker colors. To minimize the red, I mix a little of 5-3/4, 5-1/2 & 6 and this combination works very well for me. I purchased the sample combination product (which is less expensive) to get the colors I needed and to try various shades. One more thought, the setting powder is absolutely essential with the application of these products.
1. Remove a small amount of Cover Creme with Spatual.
2. Heat the product with your fingertip to allow the creme to soften which will allow the product to become more blendable.
3. Apply directly over imperfection. Use a tapping motion to ensure coverage.
4. Allow foundation to dry before applying additional layers, if more coverage is needed.
5. Always set each layer of foundation with Dermablend's Setting Powder.
6. Apply a generous amount of Setting Powder, allow to set for 2 minutes, then brush off excess powder with a brush.
Titanium dioxide 3%, mineral oil, talc, beeswax, isopropyl palmitate, stearyl stearate, kaolin, magnesium carbonate, copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax, allantoin, microcrystalline wax, lauroyl lysine; may contain titanium dioxide, barium sulfate, iron oxides
This product can only be shipped to addresses within the U.S.
There are no restrictions on the delivery of this item - you may elect to have this item sent Next Day, 2 Day, or
through our standard delivery method.