As we move into the cooler weather, it’s important to make sure our hair is not left out in the cold. After the sun, wind and hot weather have taken their toll, it’s time to nourish and protect our gorgeous locks.
1. Rene Furterer Repairing After Sun Mask – This is a great mask for your hair after it has been sun baked and fried. It contains palm butter and soybeans to hydrate and nourish your post sun locks. Leave in for a few minutes once a week, and presto – instant perfection!
2. Frederic Fekkai PrX Reparatives Shampoo and Conditioner – This combo is a must have for the new season ahead. It will immediately repair your hair after it’s been heat styled or sun damaged. You can use the shampoo and conditioner daily or as needed, and they will help to restore moisture, strengthen the hair and protect it from future damage.
3. Oscar Blandi Olio di Jasmine Hair Serum – As the cold weather approaches our hair can get frizzy and dry. This serum will condition the hair with its blend of jasmine, almond oil, and vitamin E, without weighing your hair down. This serum gets rid of frizz, adds shine and smells wonderful!
4. Philip B Russian Amber Imperial Shampoo – This is a powerful reconstructing shampoo that will improve the condition of any hair type. It works by restoring your hair’s bounce and shine and is intensely reparative. Concentrated amounts of Vitamin B5 help strengthen and protect the hair. This is definitely worth the price, as it smells amazing and makes you feel like you are treating your hair to something magnificent.
5. Alterna Caviar Anti-Aging Extra Hold Hair Spray – This hairspray has real staying power. It will hold your new Fall style all day, without that stiff and sticky feel. It is humidity resistant and will also protect your color with antioxidant-rich ingredients. A definite must for all hair types!
Be excited about the upcoming season because as colors change and styles transform, your hair will be healthy and protected. Now that your hair is ready for Fall, are you?