Jan Marini Skin Research Benzoyl Peroxide 10% strength is the medication of choice for treating acne. Benzoyl Peroxide is recognized by the American Academy of Dermatology to significantly reduce the presence of P acne bacteria (the bacteria believed to play a primary role in the inflammatory aspect of the acne process). Many physicians and researchers believe that Benzoyl Peroxide, used in conjunction with Glycolic Acid, is a potent tool to achieve dramatic clearing of acne lesions and prevent changes within the follicle associated with the acne process. This highly micronized formula has a soft emollient consistency.
- For acne or acne prone skin.
- Medically proven to dramatically assist in clearing acne lesions.
- Effective in minimizing open blackheads.
- Aids in preventing the formation of new lesions.
- Highly micronized formula has a soft emollient consistency.
- Special non-comedogenic moisturizers minimize dryness and irritation.