Jan Marini Skin Research Benzoyl Peroxide 2.5% Wash is a therapeutically effective anti-bacterial cleanser for the treatment of acne and acne prone skin. Benzoyl Peroxide is recognized by the American Academy of Dermatology to significantly reduce the presence of P acne bacteria (the bacteria believed to play a primary role in the inflammatory aspect of the acne process).
Benzoyl Peroxide Wash assists in thoroughly removing sebum and cellular debris without stripping or excessive dryness. Oily skinned individuals will appreciate its deep cleaning action that leaves the skin feeling not only scrupulously clean, but soft and smooth.
- For oily or acne prone skin.
- Medically proven to dramatically assist in clearing acne lesions.
- Cleanses thoroughly to remove sebum and cellular debris.
- Reduces the presence of P acne bacteria.
- Leaves skin feeling clean without stripping or excessive dryness.