items in your bag)
This intensive treatment closely replicates the scalps own natural oils with a blend of carrier oils and essential oils derived from plants and flowers. Moisturizes hair and scalp, penetrating deeply into the hair shaft to revive, strengthen and restore hair's health.
1. Brush hair thoroughly with a boar bristle brush.
2. Taking one inch sections of dry, unwashed hair, apply oil liberally to the point of saturation, work it in with your fingers, concentrating two inches from the scalp through the ends. For additional benefit, heat oiled hair with a blow dryer for one to two minutes.
3. Before wetting hair, apply Philip B Peppermint and Avocado Shampoo and massage into hair for two to three minutes to release excess oil from hairshaft. Use a small amount of water to lather. Rinse with warm water. Repeat with a light shampoo if necessary.
4. Use Philip B Deep Conditioning Creme Rinse and leave on for a minute. Rinse well.
5. Finish with a dash of Philip B pH Restorative Detangling Toning Mist on the ends. Dry and style as usual. Notice softness, bounce, and shine immediately.
Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Arachis Hypogaea (Peanut) Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Juglans Regia (Walnut) Seed Oil, BHT, Cananga Odorata Flower Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Gardenia Florida Oil, Geranium Maculatum Oil, Chlorphenesin, Amyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Citral, Citronellol, Coumarin, Eugenol, Farnesol, Geraniol, Hydroxycitronellal, Isoeugenol, Limonene, Linalool.
Item limited to max quantity of
item is in your basket
items are in your basket
Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Where reviews refer to foods or cosmetic products, results may vary from person to person. Customer reviews are independent and do not represent the views of The Hut Group.
I have recently been plagued by a dry, itchy scalp with scaling. Dandruff shampoos & conditioners alone didn't solve the problem but when I added this wonderful oil, I found my solution. I rub the oil into my scalp once a week and leave it in at least 20 minutes. Then I massage in a moisturizing shampoo, add water to lather and my scalp does great for the whole week. If you have this problem I recommend you try this product.
Did you find this review helpful?
I have fine, long, straight hair. My ends are slightly dry so I'm always looking for something to condition my ends without weighing my hair down. I rubbed this to my ends and brushed through my entire head. Left it for about half an hour and then shampooed it. I must have shampooed the moisture off because my ends felt just a tiny bit softer after my regular shampoo and conditioner. I tried it about a handful of times and it didn't make a noticeable difference. I prefer to use a conditioning cream at my tips after a regular conditioner, it works better for me.
This oil is the best hair treatment, hands down. It smells so good and doesn't weight down the hair like other ones such as Fredricki (sp?) that stinks and makes you break out. I have straw dry hair that I airdry a little, and then rub some on my hair before I finish blow drying. It looks like fresh, babydoll hair with a natural shine and enhancing my hair color hue. Its pretty now. Will never buy anything else. Ever.
I've been using this for years. After shampooing I use a leave in conditioner and add 3-5 drops of this fabulous oil to it . My hair feels so healthy, not oily, and it smells great too.
I have very long hair and it has become so dry and dull, like straw. I rubbed some of this oil into the ends, and up into the length, and left it on overnight. In the morning my hair felt so soft and was shiny. I didn't even use a blow dryer like it recommends. This was great. I will keep using it.