Do you feel as though your skin needs a bit more color, but fear self-tanning products that will turn you orange? If you want that sun-kissed look without the harmful rays, your go-to product for spring and summer should be Jane Iredales Tantasia Self Tanner.
Build Colour Within Three Days
This product builds color within three days for a beautiful natural skin tone. It’s perfect for the face, and thanks to the added color, you’ll need less make up! It is the first facial tanner I‘ve used that has not caused me to break out or experience any sensitivity. I have fair skin, and love the streak-free bronze glow it leaves me with. We all know the dreaded smell that comes along with tanning products, but this one has a fresh citrus fragrance.
Self-tanning products are a great alternative to harmful ultraviolet rays. The Jane Iredale Tantasia Self Tanner and Bronzer hydrates and gives the skin color, without the damaging effects of the sun. The active ingredient in tanning products is Dihydroxyacetone. This ingredient reacts to your dead skin cells to temporarily darken the surface layer. It is extremely important to apply a sunscreen in conjunction with the tanner because most do not contain any SPF.
The Jane Iredale Tantasia Self Tanner is one of my favorite gradual tanners. Following a few easy steps before application will make your tan look the best and last the longest.
Tips To Get The Best Self Tan
- Exfoliation is key for an even color application. You will need to spend extra time where the skin can be thicker, like knees, elbows, and ankles.
- Apply the product in sections, to ensure you do not miss any areas and massage it into the skin in circular motions.
- After applying the tanner in all the desired areas, be sure you wash your hands to avoid discoloring your palms.
- Something that I like to do is to wipe my knees, elbows, and ankles with a damp cloth. By doing this you will dilute the product on areas that absorb more and tend to get darker.
- Make sure you allow the tanner to dry for at least ten minutes before putting on clothing! The Tantasia Self Tanner will give you an instant tan because not only is it a tanner, but it also contains an immediate bronzer.
I highly recommend this to anyone who is afraid of the streaking that comes with most tanning products.